1. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    this gives you the TSR menu option in the MIB2.

0 0 0

2. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Hi Spydeboyant, Well I have tried every setting and cannot getting any further with TSR.

I did get Audi_Connect into the MMi so I now get Google Maps overview in NAV for MMI & VC.

Also played with the RSE111 tablets so they now play VOB DVD files straight from SD cards.

Plus numerous other setting changes.

Think when IOS 12 for the Apple phones comes out in Sept 2018, WAZE NAV will show in Apple CarPlay in the MMI & VC which will be interesting.

So really the only disappointing thing is TSR not working here.

Audi seems to be lagging behind BMW in these regards, specially here in Australia, BMW had multiple Phone connections years ago, has TSR, has APPs & Widgets, split screen, radio stations in their HUD display, SOS, list goes on. Problem with Audi is they make all these press releases about what's coming but you have to read the fine print as it's not for Australia.

0 0 0

3. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by watrob View Post
    Hi Spydeboyant, Well I have tried every setting and cannot getting any further with TSR.

I did get Audi_Connect into the MMi so I now get Google Maps overview in NAV for MMI & VC.

Also played with the RSE111 tablets so they now play VOB DVD files straight from SD cards.

Plus numerous other setting changes.

Think when IOS 12 for the Apple phones comes out in Sept 2018, WAZE NAV will show in Apple CarPlay in the MMI & VC which will be interesting.

So really the only disappointing thing is TSR not working here.

Audi seems to be lagging behind BMW in these regards, specially here in Australia, BMW had multiple Phone connections years ago, has TSR, has APPs & Widgets, split screen, radio stations in their HUD display, SOS, list goes on. Problem with Audi is they make all these press releases about what's coming but you have to read the fine print as it's not for Australia.

I agree its dissapointing. As I had mentioned earlier, with the predictive route data coming (including region by the looks of it) from the MIB2 to the A5 camera, the camera turns off TSR. Hence, we need a way to have Oz maps work while the MIB2 thinks its from say the UK. Issue is, with Audi's TSR, its not just showing the last traffic sign it has seen, its also using the map data speed information to compare what the map says and what the last speed sign says..

My other gripe is no artist and song name under the main radio button.... Bloody new Mazda's have this standard!

did you try and turn of Predictive Route Data on the MIB2?

0 0 0

4. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    what version of firmware is on your A5 camera?

0 0 0

5. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    My module shows no Camera settings at all in A5, I have all the options in this Q7 e-tron including some special options put in on the assembly line as they were not an option on the build list, said unless I got them I did not want the car. Also have no errors at all. So where is the camera setting, have Pre-sense, stop & go cruise with radar, acc, PRD, etc but no Camera wording in A5 at all, all the other VZE and sign stuff is there and it says coded, and yes I can see the camera in the windscreen, so where is it hidden now in the latest firmware. My car was built in March 2018.

0 0 0

6. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Ok, my module A5 Front Sensor Drive Assistance System, does not show a Camera, but I do have one, so I assume the settings in Byte 06 and Bit 0 thru to 7 which is Camera type must be ticked on to show. Spyderboyant can you tell what bits are ticket in your Byte 06 on your module?

Thanks

1 0 0

7. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 6/8/2016 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Hi Andy,

Can you please update coding for easy entry for Audi Q7 4M?
    Is it possible to code easy entry for passenger seat?

Thank you

Regards

Marko

0 0 0

8. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 6/8/2016 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)
    Its been a while, but Easy Entry Driver Seat Coding Added. Enjoy.
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dyn Pack | Matrix | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | NightV | BOSE | DVD Chger | Homelink | Soft Doors | Heat+Snd Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heat W/Screen | Heat Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Elec Steer Column | Side Assist | Air Susp | Ambient Light | Heat+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Adv TPMS | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap | ABT Door Leds

0 0 0

9. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 6/8/2016 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Thank you!!!

0 0 0

10. Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 6/8/2016 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)
    I dit it. It's working! I didn't have to code 09 since I have electric steering column with memory and it was already factory coded. But after coding 36 (driver seat) the full Easy Entry started to work. Driver's seat also moves back.
    Thanks Andy.

0 0 0

Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast