Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    The Vulcan project is in dire need of funds, please go onto their web site and donate some money to help keep this important part of British history flying.

http://www.vulcantothesky.org

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

2 0 0

2. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thread stuck

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

3. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I live in Lincoln and constantly get hounded by locals and the Lincolnshire Echo for donations for this plane.They spent a million or so in donations last year ready for the waddington air show(which tends to block the road to my house for 2 days!)Then when people finally got there it was grounded because it didnt get its MOT in time.
    It's a shame but i think this time it wont make it.
    Awesome bit of kit though.

0 0 0

4. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    It has to make it, it cannot be allowed to fail-too much has gone into making her airworthy to let it go now. If it fails it just sums up what a weak willed useless nation we are!
    Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

1 0 0

5. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They have had a good deal of public donations but I have seen too many articles about financial and project mis-management to put in any of my hard earned cash.

Its a pity G. Brown wont stump up some money! It'll be a real shame if she is grounded.

XH should have been taken by the BBMF when she left active service.

0 0 0

6. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Unfortunatly the likelyhood is,that it will be bought by a foreigner and shipped abroad.thats what the echo was saying a couple of weeks ago.

0 0 0

7. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    If the sell her, I give up with this useless excuse or a country and the ******* that live in it!

Slava Ukraini
    !

1 0 0

8. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just read in todays Lincs Echo that they have until friday to find £430,000 or £689,000 for the year.
    OUCH!

0 0 0

9. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Perhaps some of the money we're throwing at Greece could be used for this so we can preserve our heritage rather than everyone elses

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

10. Re: Vulcan XH558 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1813 Post(s)
    There are a great many many other areas where we throw money at other countries instead of thinking about ourselves, and still everyone else hates us-but they all want to come and live here and claim benefits, and we let them…

Slava Ukraini
    !

1 0 0

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast