I've had my Polo for the last 3 years and it's been quite entertaining to say the least. There are a couple of issues which I'd like to throw open

1. My EPC light keeps coming on, and staying on.............then it goes off for a few months, the comes on. What does it mean - it doesn't seem to be causing me any problems at the moment

2. My car gets serviced at a non VW garage, and as such the service light doesn't get turned off - any ideas about to do it - I've had a scout round the net and there seem to be a few ideas out there - is it model specific and I am going to mess something up if I do it wrong.........or do I worry too much!!!

3. The Polo seems to go through alot of oil - and it isn;t leaking it. Do these cars have a particular issue with oil useage.

4. I seem to have problems starting it when it's not been used for a week or two

The car gets regular servicing and a fair amount of TLC - I've never had so many 'little thing' go wrong with any other car I've owned............maybe its a lemon or maybe there are simple answers

Who knows

Thanks