Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Hi all

thinking of buying a an 2011 A6 2.0 tdi SE.(new shape)

The interior looks like it has MMI touch, and has a colour dis screen, can anyone confirm the car has Audi Connect by looking at the pic.

Also any personal views on the MMI touch ?

many thanks in advance
    Attached Images

0 0 0

2. Re: Thinking of a Buying 2011 2.0 tdi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    reckon so as it looks like the Tech Pack upgrade of which i'm sure will have the 'connect' feature

0 0 0

3. Re: Thinking of a Buying 2011 2.0 tdi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)
    Looks like tech pack.
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

4. Re: Thinking of a Buying 2011 2.0 tdi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    Thanks.

do either of you have experiance of the mmi touch ?

0 0 0

5. Re: Thinking of a Buying 2011 2.0 tdi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    yes, had a 2011 with tech pack until recently. New FL on order with tech pack too

0 0 0

6. Re: Thinking of a Buying 2011 2.0 tdi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    It depends (and it changed...)
    On my 2014 my car tech pack (basic) does not include Audi connect... it gives the bigger screen, HDD based satnav, colour DIS and MMI touch - and the auto parking thing (white elephant).

I Believe that prior to MY2014 (and after it also - the switched back) they did not include the auto park thing but included Audi connect - in car Wifi hotspot etc. BUT I'm not sure if that extends as far back as 2011...

Not an firm answer I guess but I THINK the answer is yes - but you need to check with the seller.
    A6 allroad BiTdi (MY14, July 2013 - DAB & power tailgate). Glacier white, tech pack (HDD Nav, colour DIS, Parking Plus), sports seats, 4 zone climate, heated seats front and rear, ambient lighting, 75L fuel tank, adaptive Bi Xenon headlights

0 0 0

7. Thinking of a Buying 2011 2.0 tdi 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    I've got the MMI touch and although it works and works well, I don't really use it. Tend to send my destinations from my phone using MMI connect app and just retrieve them in the car.

As for if the car has Audi connect I can't tell. Best way is to press the button on the opposite side of the CD ejector button "open" and see if there is a SIM card slot between the SD card slots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0