Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robes401 View Post
    Probably a silly question and not the right place to ask, but do the indicators sweep when the hazards are on, or do they revert to a normal flash?
    I've only watched a video online of the indicators signalling left or right, but have no idea about hazards. You would think that given the nature of why you might require hazard lights that they would be solid bars?
    Current - March 2015 Audi A6 avant 2.0tdi 190bhp manual Black edition in Daytona Grey with pan roof, matrix led lights, lighting pack and heated seats.
    Toy - Ducati Panigale 1199S

0 0 0

2. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robes401 View Post
    Probably a silly question and not the right place to ask, but do the indicators sweep when the hazards are on, or do they revert to a normal flash?
    They still sweep. There are videos on YouTube somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

3. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    The indicators sweep when the hazards are on. Looks very cool.
    Audi A6 FL Avant 2.0tdi 190bhp Black Edition in Ibis White with S-Tronic transmission, 5-Spoke RS6 Style Wheels, Tech Pack, Advanced Key, Lighting Pack, Parking Pack and Auto door Mirrors

0 0 0

4. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rower1978 View Post
    The indicators sweep when the hazards are on. Looks very cool.
    Queue the double parking at every opportunity�� think I'll call the car 'KIT'!
    Current - March 2015 Audi A6 avant 2.0tdi 190bhp manual Black edition in Daytona Grey with pan roof, matrix led lights, lighting pack and heated seats.

0 0 0

5. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by T8y View Post
    Hi, exactly as title says.... I've a new a6 avant BE on order. Have until tomorrow to finalise the colour. Had originally chosen glacier white but am now starting to have second thoughts! Is it worth the extra £655 to go from ibis to glacier? I currently drive an ibis white a4 avant BE and it looks smart. I was really going for glacier this time just to be different. I also like some of the daytona grey versions I have seen. Should I just go for the ibis white and spend the £655 on extras? Ie lighting pack or reverse camera? Basically looking your input or photos of your own cars in these colours. I really wouldn't be disappointed with any of the three but hoping for a bit of help in choosing. Guess I'm having a 'I used to be indecisive but now I just don't know moments!' Look forward to reading your comments guys!
    Well after visiting my local dealer yesterday, I have decided that Ibis White looks much nicer than my £655 Glacier White I had chosen originally. Now made my mind up that Ibis White is for me....although I do love Daytona Grey also!!!! Arrhhhgghhh.

0 0 0

6. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ibis white is a much 'purer' looking white than the glacier because it's not reflecting other colours 'in' the paintwork. My current a4 avant BE is ibis and looks nice when clayed and waxed but I did want a different look in the end. All 3 are nice colours but I wasn't as big a fan of the glacier in the end. It looks good in the sunshine but when overcast I just don't like the blue hue, and giving the climate we live in the blue hue was more likely to be making a majority appearance! The daytona and ibis look good in every kind of light!

0 0 0

7. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Ibis white is a much 'purer' looking white than the glacier because it's not reflecting other colours 'in' the paintwork. My current a4 avant BE is ibis and looks nice when clayed and waxed but I did want a different look in the end. All 3 are nice colours but I wasn't as big a fan of the glacier in the end. It looks good in the sunshine but when overcast I just don't like the blue hue, and giving the climate we live in the blue hue was more likely to be making a majority appearance! The daytona and ibis look good in every kind of light!
    Thanks T8y, I think you've hit the nail on the head there. The Glacier just looked a little 'cold' to me when next to an Ibis, which I guess is what it should be hence the name! I just couldn't justify an extra £655 for something that looks very similar to Ibis.

0 0 0

8. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, exactly as title says.... I've a new a6 avant BE on order. Have until tomorrow to finalise the colour. Had originally chosen glacier white but am now starting to have second thoughts! Is it worth the extra £655 to go from ibis to glacier? I currently drive an ibis white a4 avant BE and it looks smart. I was really going for glacier this time just to be different. I also like some of the daytona grey versions I have seen. Should I just go for the ibis white and spend the £655 on extras? Ie lighting pack or reverse camera? Basically looking your input or photos of your own cars in these colours. I really wouldn't be disappointed with any of the three but hoping for a bit of help in choosing. Guess I'm having a 'I used to be indecisive but now I just don't know moments!' Look forward to reading your comments guys!
    I saw the two whites yesterday in a showroom in Sligo. The ibis looked better - much whiter. The glacier appeared to have a hint of grey. I would definitely save the money and go with ibis.

0 0 0

9. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    Ibis is nice in the winter and glacier is nice in the summer.
    Audi A7 3.0TDi 2011 160k miles, engine code CLAB 204bhp 2WD

0 0 0

10. Re: Ibis white v glacier white v daytona grey 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My Ibis BE is looking a bit Daytona in this weather so I get to drive both !

0 0 0

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast