Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi folks
    Just wondering what the latest opinion is regarding method of replacement for front fogs (pulling grills from the front, or access from within wheel arch) and any latest recommendations on H11 bulbs that closely match the Xenon headlamps and DRLs. Planning to have a crack soon, so anything to look out for etc.?
    Cheers
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Audi A4 S Line 170 (Sept 2010) Phantom Black plus Nav

0 0 0

2. Re: Fog light bulb replacement - 2010 A4 S-Line saloon 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in the same situation with my new BE.
    I had some replacement H11 bulbs in my 2008 SE which are very white and close to the colour of the headlamps.This was an awkward and fiddly job on the SE but I managed it.
    The same task on the BE looks similar in complexity. I asked dealer to remove grills for me but they declined saying they could only remove them if they were replacing bulbs with genuine Audi ones .

Hopefully someone has some good ideas on how to achieve this removal.
    Before - 2008 A4 2.0 TDI SE 143 PS Silver
    Before - 2014 A4 2.0 TDI 150 PS BE in Phantom Black, Tech Pack
    Present - VW Tiguan R-Line 150 PS in Deep Black Pearl

0 0 0

3. Re: Fog light bulb replacement - 2010 A4 S-Line saloon 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    I done this few times access from wheel arch - if i remember correct, screwed off only 2 or 3 screws -pull cover away to have just space to put hand in, adapter off, turn opp clockwise and bulb out(15min both sides)! Taking grills off-big chance to broke clips(i manage break one-when changed grills out)

1 0 0

4. Re: Fog light bulb replacement - 2010 A4 S-Line saloon 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Gun is correct, its easy from the wheel arch.....the grills snap easily hence why the dealers are wary.
    Attached Images
    A4 B8 3.0TDI Quattro - 19" Alloys, ACC, MMI, B&O Sound, Nav, Bluetooth, Xenon Adaptive Lights Plus LED DRL's, Leather, Heated Seats, Braking Guard, Active Lane Assist, Side Assist, Dynamic Steering, Keyless Entry, Rear Camera, Removable Tow Bar, TPMS, AHHA, ADS.

VCDS Fully Registered Cable With Latest Software (14.10.0).

2 0 0

5. Re: Fog light bulb replacement - 2010 A4 S-Line saloon 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dap1974 View Post
    Gun is correct, its easy from the wheel arch.....the grills snap easily hence why the dealers are wary.
    Thanks both - wheel arch it is!

Any bulb recommendations guys?

0 0 0

6. Re: Fog light bulb replacement - 2010 A4 S-Line saloon 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    ebay full...dont take cheepest ones. I cant remember 6000k 2 in package,working 2 years now! Our foglights are useless in fog after that

1 0 0

7. Re: Fog light bulb replacement - 2010 A4 S-Line saloon 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I have got a slight problem with my brakes and clutch my local garage put new front pads on my car and I said flush the system out and put new brake fluid In Well picked car up and all f..k went lose brakes don't work and smelly clutch well this is my pride and joy and I flipped brake lights on dash saying in fluid so I took it home with a little brains I had I brought gunson kit and checked pads all good sliders good start getting the air out got all the air out took. Bottles of fluid to get it out then started to locate slave to bleed that then boom ???? That's is my problem any body knows how or pictures to locate it a4 Quattro 3.0 tdi b7 2005

0 0 1

8. Re: Fog light bulb replacement - 2010 A4 S-Line saloon 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leemellor32 View Post
    Hi I have got a slight problem with my brakes and clutch my local garage put new front pads on my car and I said flush the system out and put new brake fluid In Well picked car up and all f..k went lose brakes don't work and smelly clutch well this is my pride and joy and I flipped brake lights on dash saying in fluid so I took it home with a little brains I had I brought gunson kit and checked pads all good sliders good start getting the air out got all the air out took. Bottles of fluid to get it out then started to locate slave to bleed that then boom ???? That's is my problem any body knows how or pictures to locate it a4 Quattro 3.0 tdi b7 2005
    Suggest you repost this in the correct forum as a new thread, not as a reply about fog lights in the wrong forum. Can mods move to correct place? Cheers

0 0 0