Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How's it going everyone?

Been having a look around for a week or so and thought I'd sign up. Err got a few issues and queries I hope you gents can help me with so I can square this car away before I think about any kind of tuning. Eventually I want an engine north of 300hp And 500nm of torque but first the basics and repairs

Just bought a 2001 A4 2.5tdi quattro sport (180) with 150,000 miles on the clock.

Cheers everyone in advance
    Max

0 0 0

2. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Welcome to VWAF

0 0 0

3. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Chris. What do you drive matey?

0 0 0

4. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Welcome.

He's called A6-Chris. Guess what he drives! (No it's not a Chris lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

1 0 0

5. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by million View Post
    How's it going everyone?

Been having a look around for a week or so and thought I'd sign up. Err got a few issues and queries I hope you gents can help me with so I can square this car away before I think about any kind of tuning. Eventually I want an engine north of 300hp And 500nm of torque but first the basics and repairs

Just bought a 2001 A4 2.5tdi quattro sport (180) with 150,000 miles on the clock.

Cheers everyone in advance
    Max
    You might want to come to N. London and see me then if you want a 300 Bhp engine ! How deep are your pockets ? My last a4 dyno'ed at 303 Psi on AMD rollers... the allroad i have at the moment is even more hardcore, however the clutch does not stand a chance and slips in high gears ...doing a friends allroad with a Sachs SRE clutch and few bells and wistles...

0 0 0

6. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Adamss24,are you a mechanic? Either way I wouldn't mind coming up, get some opinions and advise about a few things, talk **** about cars and all that jazz. Are you far from the ace by any chance? I'm not a total spoon when it comes to spanners. Having said that I've never had a Audi, nor a diesel, nor a forced induction plant, nor a rear wheel drive set up (or should that be four wheel drive) so I really appreciate the advise

0 0 0

7. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I live about 4 miles away from Ace Cafe and i have a garage about 7 miles away from Ace Cafe too ! People call me that, i think i am an enthusiast no grease mechanic !

0 0 0

8. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Audi enthusiast with a garage that's helping me on a forum... Should have booked her into you for the thorough check up and service. If it goes Pete tong or anything then I may give you a shout. In either case I'll be wanting to come up to discuss stages of tune. Could maybe meet up the ace some night your free?

0 0 0

9. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    H15

0 0 0

10. Re: New A4 2.5tdi quattro owner 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by million View Post
    Audi enthusiast with a garage that's helping me on a forum... Should have booked her into you for the thorough check up and service. If it goes Pete tong or anything then I may give you a shout. In either case I'll be wanting to come up to discuss stages of tune. Could maybe meet up the ace some night your free?
    Don't have much time lately, i wish i could go but work/family commitments does not allow me to indulge !

0 0 0