1. vw cc 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HI everyone im a newbie so please bear with me.
    ive just bought a vw passsat cc 2011 and want to put a detachable tow bar on it.I want one that you cant see when not in use as I only tow around 6 times a year.
    has anyone fitter one themself.as thats what I'm going to try and do.
    im look for information on what is the best bar.*chepest) of course.to have also want 13 pin dedicated electrics.
    any body go photos or know where I can get photos of step by step instructions on how to do this.from start to finnish.not just fitting the bar but where to plug the electrics into.

thanks andrew

0 0 0

2. Re: vw cc 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Andrew, we sell them and i don't think you'll find them cheaper, Here is the link to the instructions on our website.
    Towbar - http://www.pfjones.co.uk/westfalia_fitting/321546.pdf
    13 pin dedicated wiring - http://www.pfjones.co.uk/westfalia_f...1600300153.pdf
    Sorry we don't have any step by step photos, but if you get stuck we have a tech help guy on hand to speak to.

The towbar and wiring kit are both Westfalia which is O.E to VW, you'd also need to source a lower bumper trim from the dealers to cover the hole where the neck would fit.
    Cheers Adam. 0161 886 5796
    PF Jones Towbars | National Mobile Towbar Fitting | Audi Towbars

We will beat any like for like price on all Witter and Westfalia Towbars 0161 872 4755

0 0 0

3. Re: vw cc 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PFJones View Post
    Hi Andrew, we sell them and i don't think you'll find them cheaper, Here is the link to the instructions on our website.
    Towbar - http://www.pfjones.co.uk/westfalia_fitting/321546.pdf
    13 pin dedicated wiring - http://www.pfjones.co.uk/westfalia_f...1600300153.pdf
    Sorry we don't have any step by step photos, but if you get stuck we have a tech help guy on hand to speak to.

The towbar and wiring kit are both Westfalia which is O.E to VW, you'd also need to source a lower bumper trim from the dealers to cover the hole where the neck would fit.
    Cheers Adam. 0161 886 5796
    Definitely the cheapest I've seen about! How easy is it to fit though? I can imagine it's effort doing it on a driveway

0 0 0

4. Re: vw cc 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    The mobile fitters would do the fitting on your driveway so definitely doable. I fit mine to an A6 4F in about 2 hours including the dedicated electrics so if your a bit of a hands on person it should be easy for you. Also the back up from supplier will be a great help, just don't leave it till a Sunday because you won't get a answer on the phone
    NOW GONE 2007 A6 2.7TDi Avant Le Mans Edition (180)

Mods:- ECU Remap, Rear Air Suspension, Rear Led Lights, Rear View Camera, Rear Privacy Glass, Titanium wheels, Colour Coded Fog Light Surrounds, FBMFSW, AMI, DAB, Chrome S6 pedals, Front Grille De-chrome, window surround de-chrome.

0 0 0