1. RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My cancelled order did not get cancelled at the factory, so my dealer has taken delivery of the following, and it is now available immediately.

Daytona Grey Pearl, (6Y)
    Dynamic pack (suspension, steering and LED lights) (PA2)
    Panoramic roof (3FU)
    Gloss black wheel option (PQ4)
    Adaptive cruise with lane assist and pre sense plus (PCN)
    Mobile phone prep High (9ZW)
    Privacy/sound/heat glass (PDW)
    Park assist (7X5)
    Park advanced with top view (KA6)
    Rear side airbags (4X4)
    Hands free boot opening with advanced key (PG3)
    Speed limit display (QR9)
    Head up display (KS1)
    Sports exhaust (0P6)
    Matt Aluminium styling pack with quattro grill (PQZ)

Ive just been advised this car is now sat at Sheffield Audi looking for a home, if anybody fancies this spec, it is available for immediate delivery

0 0 0

2. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    i will have it, yeah , why not.
    i presume its all paid for and i just need to pick it up. does it come with a tank of fuel ?
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...

1 6 0

3. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Given the uncertainty as to when you will be able to order let alone take delivery of a Facelift RS6 are you not tempted to take it, even if you then change it in a year's time?

0 0 0

4. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If the building work had been completed on time at home, yes I would be very tempted. However the facelift has stopped me getting into the situation where I need to find storage for a car, as my home is still a very large building site at the moment, and no storage/garage space for any car at all.

I will however still be paying this car a visit, as it will be in their showroom later this week.

0 0 0

5. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    without sounding direct I don't "buy that" as you always go on about wanting the latest model so building works or no building works I still see you not willing to buy this one

0 1 0

6. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When I look at it objectively, I wouldn't buy it, as I know when I see the facelift model I personally will feel I have made the wrong choice. So head over heart, I wouldnt buy it. Though Im also impatient to get back into a sports car and depressed that my home isnt finished. Im the prime example of somebody who indulges in retail therapy.

0 0 0

7. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chesterfield View Post
    If the building work had been completed on time at home, yes I would be very tempted. However the facelift has stopped me getting into the situation where I need to find storage for a car, as my home is still a very large building site at the moment, and no storage/garage space for any car at all.

I will however still be paying this car a visit, as it will be in their showroom later this week.

So for weeks we have read your incessant whinging - "somebody wake me up when Audi actually want to sell an RS6" - even when a car to your exact spec is sitting in a dealer compound and now you say you don't want it now anyway because its inconvenient! - Right not another word!

0 1 0

8. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rickerby View Post
    So for weeks we have read your incessant whinging - "somebody wake me up when Audi actually want to sell an RS6" - even when a car to your exact spec is sitting in a dealer compound and now you say you don't want it now anyway because its inconvenient! - Right not another word!
    ...also there will be an all new A6 (C8) along sometime around 2018 so maybe worth waiting for that so as not to have the old model

0 0 0

9. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rickerby View Post
    But that one sat there isn't the facelift model. I'd like turbine that's at least going to be the latest for a while longer than a couple of months.

And at the time in ordered this previous one, the building schedule was due for completion in the next couple of weeks or so. They should have been on interior by now.

I'll be sure to let you know when I finally take the facelift version some time in 2015 no doubt.

0 1 0

10. Re: RS6 available immediate delivery 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsimcox View Post
    ...also there will be an all new A6 (C8) along sometime around 2018 so maybe worth waiting for that so as not to have the old model
    That, is what I'm waiting for! Rumor has it, all options will be bundled into one giant pack!
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 0 0

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast