1. MMI 2G High help - A6 C6 TDI 2.0 2008 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can anybody tell me whether this is the latest version of the software?
    Also i have a 6 disc CD changer but i do not seem to have any other connections, do i need an adapter AMI maybe? Id like blue tooth as well but also want to keep costs down.

Thanks
    Steve

0 0 0

2. Re: MMI 2G High help - A6 C6 TDI 2.0 2008 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Hi,

Not trying to be unhelpful or rude , but have you tried searching this site? as most of what you query has been covered well in a few threads.

All the best
    Gup

0 1 0

3. Re: MMI 2G High help - A6 C6 TDI 2.0 2008 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gup, but i have read some of these and cant get my head round it and if they definitely apply to my setup

0 0 0

4. Re: MMI 2G High help - A6 C6 TDI 2.0 2008 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    You have several options:-

1) get Audi AMI / Audi telephone module , you can find modules on ebay, get harness from ebay/kufatec and you'll need a microphone (I think )

2) get Dension gateway with BT , which allow media streaming and handsfree. In A6 section there is a thread were some users had some issues in use of it. I can't remember exact details but talk was with newer firmware in the Dension these were gonna get resolved and as time has passed probably ok now?

3) VNS media module , again there is one with BT integrated but seems like only for media streaming not handsfree AFAIK, I think this is the cheapest option but does integrate like OE equipment to MMI

I only have experience of fitting the Audi AMI, my car already had Audi telephone/BT from factory but from want I understand/thread on forum can be done DIY. Audi telephone/bt does not allow media streaming, nor does AMI unless you buy a dongle for it. The dongle is now obsolete and sold by Audi IIRC but recently saw a post that an ebayer has some. AMI I defo know works without coding it in but telephone perhaps may not work, coding done via VCDS. There is a VCDS user map, there may someone close to you who for beer tokens can do coding.

0 0 0