2. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Shock really, didn't think we would see wuffles back.
    I do miss his unfortunate tales about his dreadfull experiences with the various dealerships, just proves that poor experiences lose customers and I hope it all works out as it should over at the 3 pointed star.
    Last edited by SMILEMAN; 12-10-2014 at 04:35 PM.
    2016 A6 Avant 2.0 tdi Quattro Black Edition
    2013 A6 Avant 2.0 tdi Black Edition ​gone
    2010 A6 Avant 2.0 TDI Le Mans. gone.

0 1 0

3. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMILEMAN View Post
    i hope it all works out as it should over at the 3 pointed star.
    I expect it'll catch fire, and ignite a trail of diesel I was unaware of across the drive, which in turn will set off the illegal Mexican fireworks I've been hiding from the Wife underneath the wood pile next to the games room. A rogue firework will in turn bounce off the overhang of the roof to the stable and manage to perfectly fit through an open window to my workshop where naturally, it'll find the sawdust extractors which I recently moved closer to the lawnmowers, chainsaws and fuel cans we keep there.

None of this will happen until a local Mafioso and a Columbian cartel leader will ask me kindly to hold a dozen Faberge eggs in Escrow for them whilst they broker a deal.

I'll walk away unscathed like a Hollywood star, trip up, and break a tooth.

Bloody Mercedes.

1 4 0

4. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wuffles View Post
    I also see lots of people have read this thread and not commented, popular as ever
    I'd love to comment, but unfortunately I only understand about 25% of what is being said..............
    Q7, S-line, Graphite Grey, full leather, 21 inch titanium wheels

0 2 0

5. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I expect it'll catch fire, and ignite a trail of diesel I was unaware of across the drive, which in turn will set off the illegal Mexican fireworks I've been hiding from the Wife underneath the wood pile next to the games room. A rogue firework will in turn bounce off the overhang of the roof to the stable and manage to perfectly fit through an open window to my workshop where naturally, it'll find the sawdust extractors which I recently moved closer to the lawnmowers, chainsaws and fuel cans we keep there.

None of this will happen until a local Mafioso and a Columbian cartel leader will ask me kindly to hold a dozen Faberge eggs in Escrow for them whilst they broker a deal.

I'll walk away unscathed like a Hollywood star, trip up, and break a tooth.

Bloody Mercedes.
    Yet another convincing argument to avoid Mercedes… I’m not prepared to dispose of my Mexican fireworks for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterfield313 View Post
    I'd love to comment, but unfortunately I only understand about 25% of what is being said..............
    You’re well ahead of me then

0 1 0

6. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    I have no idea what this thread has to do with A6 C7 vehicles but (for the record) I always keep faberge eggs that are passing through my hands in the chicken coup. Who could possibly look there for them?
    A6 allroad BiTdi (MY14, July 2013 - DAB & power tailgate). Glacier white, tech pack (HDD Nav, colour DIS, Parking Plus), sports seats, 4 zone climate, heated seats front and rear, ambient lighting, 75L fuel tank, adaptive Bi Xenon headlights

0 1 0

7. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I'll walk away unscathed like a Hollywood star
    ^^^Wimps way... had long thought it de rigueur to either:

a) Get injured by an errant pyrotechnic and have to stitch yourself up Rambo stylee (although it should cauterise) DON'T TOUCH ME!!

b) Wearing a torn and bloodied wife beater and no shoes where you'd cut your feet to sheds from the exploding merc glass?..Yippee-ki-yay MF!
    XK8 96 Dyno'd at 305 and LPG converted, a mere 65ppl
    A6 07 3.0 quattro tip SE Limo, black,black leather/tints /black alloys/towbar/Alientech Eco Remap/quads/Rear DVD screens/Pogo Alert+

0 0 0

8. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's the spirit everyone. Including those who are just running to keep up. It's like running after an ice cream van with no ice cream by the way, just in case you thought there was a point to it all.

0 0 0

9. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)
    Naw naw, wot U do is, grab an errant firework, tape it to one of the fuel cans then run up the bonnet of the wifes merc, backflip off the roof whist hurling the said can out thru aformentioned window where it sails thru the partially open window of whatever pimpmobile the local mafiosi is driving therefor ensuring his fiery demise all whilst cackling " mercedes Rulz, Audi drools"
    Quote "My tuner told me after he fitted the box that 0-60 should be around 2.6 seconds! "

0 1 0

10. Re: Ahoy hoy 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's almost rocket science.

Cut those sideburns you.

0 0 0