1. Audi A4 B7 RS4 Retrofit leather interior seat pressure sensor problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Just purchased a set of RS4 leather seats that are heated and electric from a 2007 B7 car and i am waiting on a Kufatec loom to arrive however got some problems and wonder if anyone can help? my drivers seat has the usual green red and yellow plus a black one? anyway checked my car AUDI 2005 A4 B7 and to my horror i have a yellow airbag and a black plug with 3 wires so i disconnected it and it came up as airbag warning on dash and indicated a seat pressure sensor on my code reader so put it back in and cleared fault all ok so went to drivers side and it has a black plug with 2 wires on it,so i disconnect it and nothing happens,anyway why has my drivers rs4 seat have a black plug for pressure sensors but my passenger rs4 seat has nothing have i got a pair of left hand drive seats? questions are-

1. is there any way through vag com i can switch off the passenger seat sensor without affecting the airbag as i have been told if the pressure sensor is not connected it affects all air bags.

2. I have read you can take out the pressure sensor from my b7 seats and you can fit them in the rs4 seats cant understand why rs4 passenger seat hasnt got a pressure sensor can anyone check if they have a RS4 just slide your passenger seat back pull the plastic cover that covers the seat wires and check if you have a black plug fitted as mentioned before i may have purchased a left hand drive set as it would make sense if the drivers side didnt have a sensor.any help would be good

0 0 0

2. Re: Audi A4 B7 RS4 Retrofit leather interior seat pressure sensor problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Pressure sensor as in seatbelt reminder pressure sensor?

0 0 0

3. Re: Audi A4 B7 RS4 Retrofit leather interior seat pressure sensor problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Yes thats it

0 0 0

4. Re: Audi A4 B7 RS4 Retrofit leather interior seat pressure sensor problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    You can disable the seatbelt reminders with vcds.

0 0 0

5. Re: Audi A4 B7 RS4 Retrofit leather interior seat pressure sensor problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    excellent so i don't need to put a pressure sensor in the RS4 passenger seat and it wont affect the other or any airbags going off?

0 0 0

6. Re: Audi A4 B7 RS4 Retrofit leather interior seat pressure sensor problem 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    IMG_0199 (FILEminimizer).jpgIMG_0200 (FILEminimizer).jpg

PASSENGER SEAT OCCUPANCY SENSOR

Just a note to say i had to remove the seat sensor from my B7 passenger seat see pics attached if you check out the american link this explains how to remove the seat base only difference is the american type is a bladder type opposed to the uk type, the UK system is much easier to remove including the wiring its not that hard just take your time, anyway removed it and put it into my RS4 passenger seat that had it missing,you will have to do this if your putting b6 seats into a b7 car as the b7 will be looking for this sensor i think you can get a unit to disable it but in my case there wasn't one to disable so had to fit,if anyone requires any advice drop me a line and i will try to help thanks to all who have and the others that offered there vag com help american link for the base of the seat removing only....

How to Install B6 S4 Recaro Seats into a B7 A4 with No Airbag Warning Light — Nick's Car Blog

0 0 0