1. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Yep, I was hoping they might have a pop at tidying that HUD but it was a lot to hope for - it's a significant engineering change to lose an HUD into the dash area. Still, I haven't explicitly seen a photo of an MY15 car with the HUD yet, so maybe...

I'm actually waiting to order the MY15 A6, so the A7 is just for information purposes only, for me. Definitely going to have those Matrix lights.

0 0 0

2. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I have been in contact with a few Audi dealers as I am seriously thinking of ordering an A7 ultra Sline and it seems they are all in the region of offering about 12.5K off list. Does anyone have any experience of how much discount you can normally haggle off options? Is 50% off too much to be asking for. I know they can only say know but it would be nice to know what others may have achieved.

Thanks

0 0 0

3. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bingodingo View Post
    Is 50% off too much to be asking for?

Thanks
    Ehrm, if you ever get close to that!, please post, and I'm in the UK within 4 hours, ordering one!

0 0 0

4. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mine - 2011 A7 3.0 TDi Quattro SE
    Hers - 2013 Mk7 Golf GT 1.4 DSG

0 0 0

5. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Working on it with an Audi dealer. Did you place your order? I would be interested to know what the lead time is and what kind of deal you managed to negotiate?

0 0 0

6. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Always worth using drivethedeal to give yourself an idea of current dealer discount levels
    A7 BiTDI SE, Ice Silver, Tech Pack Advanced, Comfort Pack, Audi Connect, Google Earth Map, Massaging/Vent Seats, 4 zone ACC, Adaptive Cruise, Power doors, Heat/Sound Insulating Glass, 19" 10 spoke, Advanced Key, Electric Steering Column, Ski Shute and bag, Folding mirrors, Rear camera, makes you smile every drive

0 0 0

7. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The figures for the new 3.0 non BiTDi in 272PS tune seem impressive: 5.7sec 0-62mph and improved economy (54.3mpg); this represents a >15% improvement in economy and faster acceleration.
    2013 A7, S-line Quattro Tiptronic, Havanna Black, Tech Pack Advanced, Bose, 4-zone climate with heated rear seats, Adaptive Headlights, Rear View Camera, Through-load and storage pack.

0 0 0

8. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And some new colours to go with it ...
    Mine - 2011 A7 3.0 TDi Quattro SE
    Hers - 2013 Mk7 Golf GT 1.4 DSG

0 0 0

9. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    The figures for the new 3.0 non BiTDi in 272PS tune seem impressive: 5.7sec 0-62mph and improved economy (54.3mpg); this represents a >15% improvement in economy and faster acceleration.
    I have an active configurator working that the dealer gave me, its the one they use internally. I am just about to place an order for a A7 3.0 Black Edition in White with those lovely blade edition 20" wheels they use for the RS7! Beautiful!

My only dilemma is to go Bi Turbo or not. Sauron has a great point those figures are hugely impressive - and the bi turbo version is only 0.5 sec quicker and £4k for the privilege, plus of course its thirstier... I am coming from a BMW 330d M Sport - which does 0-60 in 5.6 ...so comparable....So im thinking to go non bi turbo. I drove the Bi turbo - albeit the old version of it which is marginally slower and less economical and it was impressive, sounded like driving a V8 - my question is will the non bi turbo 3.0 be much of a difference?

I got 15% off the list on the road price (64k inclusive of 7k of options - eek!) and then a further £4000 dealer contribution rolled into the finance.

Anyone been offered any better or thoughts if if I can get better? Poor dealer has seen me like 10 times over a 3 month period now!

0 0 0

10. Re: My2014 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Are the prices you have been quoted off the new up and coming facelift version? I have been struggling to nail dealers down as they are telling me that they do not have access to the option configurator yet and the discounts being quoted are off the current model and not the facelift. Which dealer are you using?

Thanks Steven

0 0 0

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast