Notices

User Tag List

Thread: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Hi, just ordered a new phantom black A6 biturbo saloon black edition. No extras as at my budget limit! Ordered yesterday, can collect next week. Not driven biturbo yet, although did have a 2.0 C7 for 6 months when first launched.

Moving from a black Jaguar XF S, which is a great car, hope the biturbo is even better. Going into Sheffield Audi on Thursday for a drive in an A7 biturbo to try out the engine.

I can see from the forum that I don't even have the most exciting A6 in Chesterfield on order, will have to keep a look out for the RS6 when it arrives!

0 0 0

2. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Sounds very nice indeed. I will be up in Sheffield next week if you want any VCDS tweeks doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

3. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Ps, you will love the BiTDI.

Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

4. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    Ps, you will love the BiTDI.

I hope so, the XF I have now is 275bhp and 600nm, so no slouch. It's delivery is super smooth. Hope the biturbo can be faster and still smooth when required. Ie. when speed limiter is in the passenger seat.

0 0 0

5. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, just spotted the username and wondered if you would be local to me

Congratulations on the new car! Great feeling waiting for it to arrive isn't it

Performance aside, the ride and quality I experienced when test driving the RS6 the other day was in my opinion equally as good if not better than the XF-S. I had an XF-S a few years ago and my experience was awful if I'm honest. Great car, but it was painted by Stevie wonder. My brother also had one at the same time and his was on an AA truck within 24 hours of collecting it.

When you pop in to Sheffield, ask them if they have sent the RS6 back to York, and if not whether you could get a cheeky run round the block. Least they could do for you after buying a car.

Don't ask don't get..

I've been loosely informed that delivery for mine won't be until late October at best at the moment! So just in time for the garbage weather and stone chip roads.. Arrrgghh.

0 0 0

6. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Wow, October, I don't have the patience for that. Already watched and read every biturbo video and review around!

RS6 is a Great car though, worth the wait. In fact I saw one today near St Mary's School if you know it?

0 0 0

7. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Ps. I must have been lucky with my XF S, it never missed a beat. Just need a buyer for it now or I'll own 2 biturbo's next week!

0 0 0

8. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know the area, used to live over that side of town at Upper Newbold, but have since moved out to "tibby".

0 0 0

9. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Just moved from Upper Newbold to Walton, so sure we'll drive past each other at some point. I'll keep an eye out come October.

0 0 0

10. Re: New Audi A6 BiTdi coming next week. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    Sounds very nice indeed. I will be up in Sheffield next week if you want any VCDS tweeks doing.

Thanks for the offer (now I've googled what it means!), car won't be hear until next Friday at the earliest though. Think I need a few weeks with it before I consider tweeking anything, but again, thanks for the message.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast