1. audi servicing for '98 cab in cheshire/wirral/liverpool 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in runcorn, work in Liverpool. I've got a 98 Cabriolet that I've had a few electrical issues with, draining battery, etc. All sorted now. I'm thinking of splashing out on a service, just because I've had the car 6 months now. There are a few rattles and squeaks under the bonnet and I just want to know if I should sell over the summer, or keep it long term (came with a new MOT in December, so I've just been running it at weekends since then, doesn't seem to be using any oil or water).

I need someone who actually knows these cars to have a look at it. Any ideas? Cheshire, wirral, merseyside?

Many thanks for your help, enjoying the car no I got the drain fixed, just deciding whether to spend a bit on it or not.....

0 0 0

2. Smile Re: audi servicing for '98 cab in cheshire/wirral/liverpool 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeflo View Post
    I'm in runcorn, work in Liverpool. I've got a 98 Cabriolet that I've had a few electrical issues with, draining battery, etc. All sorted now. I'm thinking of splashing out on a service, just because I've had the car 6 months now. There are a few rattles and squeaks under the bonnet and I just want to know if I should sell over the summer, or keep it long term (came with a new MOT in December, so I've just been running it at weekends since then, doesn't seem to be using any oil or water).

I need someone who actually knows these cars to have a look at it. Any ideas? Cheshire, wirral, merseyside?

Many thanks for your help, enjoying the car no I got the drain fixed, just deciding whether to spend a bit on it or not.....

Hi - I've had Tim at RT Sport in Ellesmere Port do lot of work on my S2 and would recommend him. He can be contacted on 07725544492.

0 0 0

3. Re: audi servicing for '98 cab in cheshire/wirral/liverpool 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It all...

[... content removed...]

...done there and then

Edit: Please read our rules here - VWAudi Forum - "Main Forum Rules" - Please read

and here - VWAudi Forum - Additional Rules for "Advertising by Members or Companies" - Please Read

and if you would like to promote your services, perhaps you could get in touch via the proper channels.
    Last edited by Sam; 21-01-2015 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Removing advertising.

0 0 0