1. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm happy to say mines confirmed for delivery to my office this Friday...ibis BE S tronic, it's been on order for around 4 months, coming from Audi Newport.

I'll post pictures over the weekend.

N16E

1 0 0

2. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatbadger View Post
    I've just been told my A6 Avant S-Line Ultra S-Tronic is due to be built by the end of next week.. Fingers crossed
    That's a result for you. When did you order it?? I actually called Audi UK today and they have suggested I may not get a date till the end of the year....annoyed!

0 0 0

3. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N16E View Post
    I'm happy to say mines confirmed for delivery to my office this Friday...ibis BE S tronic, it's been on order for around 4 months, coming from Audi Newport.

I'll post pictures over the weekend.

N16E
    How exciting? Enjoy it!! I've never driven an S-Line just 3 x BE, all being white which look fantastic..

Quote Originally Posted by Vasman View Post
    That's a result for you. When did you order it?? I actually called Audi UK today and they have suggested I may not get a date till the end of the year....annoyed!
    I put the order in at the beginning of July, the first week I think. It seems like it's been about a year since I paid the deposit..

1 0 0

4. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm really looking forward to it, coming from a wallowy 520 manual, I'm expecting the BE ultra S tronic to be a completely different experience. Hope the alcantara/nappa gamble pays off.........

0 0 0

5. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe I should have test driven one.....

0 0 0

6. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N16E View Post
    Maybe I should have test driven one.....
    Same here - drove a 177 Multitronic SE Avant....never driven an Ultra, nor BE, but found a really good deal on the Ultra Stronic BE on Contract hire - way better than anything else I found. Seems the price I pay is lengthy wait. Any views on whether certain dealers get better quotas and whether the type of finance deal you strike effects lead / delivery times? My old 9-5 Aero is getting very long in the tooth, and keeping everything crossed it lasts through to whenever I get mine.

0 0 0

7. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Having been given a build date of week 38 with delivery early October, this has now slipped to being with the dealer by the end of November....... Not sure what Audi are playing at but they are getting very close to me cancelling the order. Anyone else had a delivery date that has slipped recently?
    On order, due October - Scratch that, now due end Nov!! - A6 Avant BE BiTDi - Daytona Grey, Adaptive Air Suspension, 4 Zone Climate, Lighting Pack, Rear Blinds, Colour DIS, Heated Memory Seats

0 0 0

8. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SussexJon View Post
    Having been given a build date of week 38 with delivery early October, this has now slipped to being with the dealer by the end of November....... Not sure what Audi are playing at but they are getting very close to me cancelling the order. Anyone else had a delivery date that has slipped recently?
    At least your order has not been cancelled, as has happened to others on this forum. Be worth checking with your dealer as to whether your order has been tagged as one to built as a facelift and kept to the agreed price (look at 2nd of the attached pdfs on post #17 here A6 Facelift Details Announced - Page 2 as it explains the possible options relating to existing orders in light of the facelift). Not sure when they will start building facelift cars but you may be lucky!

0 1 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I spoke to my dealer this morning about facelift models as I have a build week 39. He reckons q1 next year? Other issue could be the stronic box as I'm reading a few issues on the forum and they have now removed the option from the website.

0 0 0

10. Re: audi a6 lead times 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks John. Just had a chat with the dealer, it looks like mine falls in to the second category of being fed in week by week and not the tagged price protected facelift category! Typical! I'm more bothered by the slip in dates to be honest than getting a facelift version. I'm just wondering whether they could end up telling me they aren't going to build it further down the line....
    On order, due October - Scratch that, now due end Nov!! - A6 Avant BE BiTDi - Daytona Grey, Adaptive Air Suspension, 4 Zone Climate, Lighting Pack, Rear Blinds, Colour DIS, Heated Memory Seats

0 0 0

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast