1. Dension help 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all. I'm looking at the dension site looking for a kit for my 2006 a3 with double din concert. From dension site it says its a concert genII+v2 which lights up red as it does. I can't exactly figure out what is needed so much reading I'm confusing myself :/ I want to connect my phone (iPhone 4 and iPod touch and other passengers phones via aux 3.5mm to play music. Not worried about charging or Bluetooth or USB or anything once I can play the music from them. Can somebody please help me in finding which kit and leads etc i will need? :/
    thanks in advance. Damo

0 0 0

2. Re: Dension help 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    This says its compatible with the headunit

Dension Gwp1ac1 Audi A3 A4 Tt iPhone 4 4s Interface Rns-e Chorus Concert Gen Ii+ | eBay

All you want is AUX?

If AUX is all you want then this will do - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Connects-Ada.../dp/B004S6N900

1 0 0

3. Re: Dension help 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks chris
    I may aswell get the gateway pro bt Be very fancy and treat the car
    is there any extra leads/adapters I need or is it included?
    thanks Damo

0 0 0

4. Re: Dension help 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have the Gateway Pro in mine and the music side generally works well although it isn't without issues. I have two at the moment; one being that most of the time when you turn it on it doesn't resume playback from where you were before. The other problem is an inability to increase the volume to a decent level during a phone call making it hard to hear people unless you are going slowly. They will probably fix this in due course (the updates while slow have improved things) but I'm not sure I have the patience.

If you don't need the phone side they do a different product for less money that will handle what you need it to. If you get the pro BT you will need an ipod lead as that is an extra. You may also need to check the connector type on your Concert before ordering (I had to; mine is a late 55 plate).
    2013 Mk7 Golf GT 2.0tdi DSG
    2005 A3 Sportback 2.0tdi Sport DSG
    Previous:
    2006 A6 Avant 3.0tdi Quattro Le Mans
    2004 A4 Avant 3.0 (petrol) Quattro Sport

0 0 0