Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Infractions

1. Infractions 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Now Sam before you get all upset this isn't a dig at you nor Esh, my two gift bearers of the red card and 3 points,

I just want to say how I see it, this could be my last post ever btw lol,

A car forum isn't my life, I've put more in here than I've taken out in the 5 years I've been here, I don't appreciate being treated like a naughty kid because I changed a word to get round a filter,

Irl I simply would not put up with this sort of thing, it's insulting to have it listed for all to see on a profile page, it's meaningless anyway, if you banned me I could if I wanted to re-join easy enough so what's the point?

I take on board about the getting round the filter and I know you sent me a message explaining it in the nicest possible way Sam but the more I think about it the more I don't like it, I had a similar experience on a VX club I helped to build and it went from friendly to downright backstabbing, I had a face with one member, ponced a drink off me and left and returned to tell all that I was a gangster, go figure, best of all one of the Johnny Lately's that sucked his way up the forum elite and then banned me hasn't even noticed I re-joined, other's have and are sworn to secrecy or I'll cut their danglers off haha, na seriously I got welcome back we missed you from a lot of the members once word went around,

So with all this in mind please either ban me next time or at worst send me a note, please do not send my a clamping ticket which was issued by some company that doesn't have the authority to fine me,

As you're aware I don't own a VW anymore nor am I likely to for the forseeables so other than to chew the corn and help the odd B6 member out I don't really need to be here, I come because there are a few of the members who you can have a right good chat with, members who show out of the box thinking and I like that,

So, anyway, without wishing to upset you or have any bad blood in future please don't put those detention notes on me again, it's like a prison officer spinning his key chain to me, a power trip in a way and I simply don't put up with that irl let alone on a forum,

Like I said no bad blood and all is still good at my end towards you all,

So next time if there is one send one like this

DSG you ****** **** I've told you before not to,

I'll respect that cos it's straight up.
    0 1 0

2. Re: Infractions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    With the same meaningless disclaimer as you;

Quote Originally Posted by DSG4ME View Post
    A car forum isn't my life, I've put more in here than I've taken out in the 5 years I've been here ., I don't appreciate being treated like a naughty kid because I changed a word to get round a filter,
    I've been here almost 10 years. I have no medals either, but I do have to continually deal with petulant children who seem to think they're above the rules by which they agreed to abide when they joined.

Irl I simply would not put up with this sort of thing, it's insulting to have it listed for all to see on a profile page, it's meaningless anyway, if you banned me I could if I wanted to re-join easy enough so what's the point?
    No one but you can see it on your profile page. No one but you would have known about it had you not decided to 'go public'. You made your bed...etc

I take on board about the getting round the filter and I know you sent me a message explaining it in the nicest possible way Sam but the more I think about it the more I don't like it, I had a similar experience on a VX club I helped to build and it went from friendly to downright backstabbing, I had a face with one member, ponced a drink off me and left and returned to tell all that I was a gangster, go figure, best of all one of the Johnny Lately's that sucked his way up the forum elite and then banned me hasn't even noticed I re-joined, other's have and are sworn to secrecy or I'll cut their danglers off haha, na seriously I got welcome back we missed you from a lot of the members once word went around,
    I have sent you many messages about it. If you don't like it you don't have to stay here. This is our house with our rules. No one else seems to mind.

This isn't a VX club, this is VWAF - I care not one iota how you are treated on other forums. You've told us many, many times how you get banned for this, banned for that but it's always the fault of the forum, not you.

Have you taken a step back and tried to find the common link between all these issues? It's you, not us.

So with all this in mind please either ban me next time or at worst send me a note, please do not send my a clamping ticket which was issued by some company that doesn't have the authority to fine me,
    And let you become a martyr for your somewhat misguided cause so you can go on to the next forum and harp on about how another forum banned you for having an opinion? No, sorry, it doesn't work that way.

As you're aware I don't own a VW anymore nor am I likely to for the forseeables so other than to chew the corn and help the odd B6 member out I don't really need to be here, I come because there are a few of the members who you can have a right good chat with, members who show out of the box thinking and I like that,
    Good, then stay here for that, that's what a forum is about, it goes much much deeper than an online technical manual, why do you think I'm still here after 10 years helping people without ever asking for help myself? You are not unique.

So, anyway, without wishing to upset you or have any bad blood in future please don't put those detention notes on me again, it's like a prison officer spinning his key chain to me, a power trip in a way and I simply don't put up with that irl let alone on a forum,
    A prison officer is paid to do their job. If you don't want to put up with it you know what you can do.

Like I said no bad blood and all is still good at my end towards you all,

So next time if there is one send one like this

DSG you ****** **** I've told you before not to,

I'll respect that cos it's straight up.
    ...respect me or not, it doesn't bother me. I am doing what I've been asked to do by Stuart.

If it irked you so much, why not continue to PM me like you did when I infracted you? Why take it public to make it far bigger than it ever needed to be?

Look back through your post history, look at how I have gone out of my way to help you with your IRL issues - which you later asked to be removed - over and above and this is what I get in return.

Thank you. You've shown me what you really are.

No bad blood of course and all that.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.
    1 1 0

3. Re: Infractions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Wow, what did I miss?.....

Seriously though, no need for this on any side, it is what it is, end of.

Wouldn't it just be better for all to remove this post?

MY2008 (58) XJ X358 2.7 Tdvi Sovereign
    LWB remapped to 245bhp, Black, Ivory leather interior with black piping, 20" Alloys
    MY2007 Audi A6 2.0 Tdi SE (BRE)
    176bhpStratos Blue.Front & Rear park assist,Comms Pack High,19" RS4 alloys,Rear tints,Dipped bulbs 80W,Mainbeams & Foglights 100W,Number plate LED's,Interior LED's
    1 1 0

4. Re: Infractions 
    DSG4ME Guest
    I did say this wasn't a go at you Sam but once again and not only by you it's been taken that way,

My whole point is there's too much getting oneself at it in forums, not just this one btw, people seem to think Admin, Moderator, Regional etc gives them some sort of authority trip, well it doesn't cut with me I'm afraid, you and everyone else who runs a forum are simply folks who do just that,

If I'd been posting up proper racial stuff etc I could understand the infraction thing being sent but I changed one swear word because thats the emphasis of how I see so many self serving humans these days (that's in general btw) and I get handed down like I did something really bad?

That's my point and that's what prompted it, it wasn't only for you it was for all forums that run a silly disclipline scheme, what am I going to get banned from driving, can't play for the next three matches etc, can't you see just how pathetic the whole thing is, if you need to warn people warn them if you need to ban people ban them,

When I was recently considering my position I called Stu to ask for a closure, he declined it willingly and said it was up to me and he'd close it if I asked and he'd be sorry to see me leave, that's how to deal with people not march in with the refs book of cards etc,

I know for a fact you can't understand half I write and that's not a critic of you as it's a wavelength thing and if two aren't on the same one things get squiffy,

Now FTR I've always found you a pretty decent sort of fella but I am not the sort of fella who likes to be barked at, and that was all I was saying, the infraction was a bark to me, I didn't know only I could see it btw,

And finally I'll make an appollogy to you because on reflection I think I've given you the lot for a lot of pent up anger that has been formed by what I see on most forums and the mentality of them which is one of the reasons I wanted to shut shop just after Xmas, I was actually off here until a bleedin e.mail arrived notifying me of a reply posted in an older thread,

So, like I said, I really don't have any bad blood towards you but please appreciate we all have a flare point and the infraction lit mine, I wasn't over happy about the one Esh sent me a few years ago at the time but didn't say anything,

I've stood on my own two feet for most of my working life so appreciate that I'm not used to being ordered about and especially not on a forum that I've probably saved people thousands in fault curing that they'd have had to shell out £90 a time for, not only me I'll add but I've done it in car forums for various marques, PC HW and I get very little in return for it and as said I've hit my snap zone where people can go fork out just like I had to instead of using my knowledge for free, I get it at work, get a cab and get a shrink for £3, well no more as I'm done listening to other's problems because they won't cough up for a professional,

So with that, again sorry if you got the unload but I'm really at the point where I'd nuke the lot of you if the button was under my finger, and you shouldn't take that as you personally it's a generalisation, I see too much irl and that's where we differ, you probably don't see that much and that in itself will give you a different outlook, I envy you and the likes of yourself, what a lovely world to not have people stabbed infront of you, have to deal with a cocaine nutter who wants to ruck over £3 etc, I get the lot, if only you knew you'd be seeing me totally different.

Regards DS.

p.s I'll leave it to you to do what you feel is best.
    0 0 0

5. Re: Infractions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It wasn't aimed at me but it named me and it just so happened to follow me warning you.

I have no authority trip, this is a forum, nothing more. Don't like it, you're not a prisoner here, just stop posting, it's very simple.

We, as a team, have edited countless posts you've made with all sorts of attempts to circumvent the filters - all the edits are there for you to see if you want to trawl back through your posts - this was as a result of one too many edits and, as my warning said, enough was enough.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.
    1 0 0

6. Re: Infractions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    dsg, stop swearing, simple.
    Audi 80 tdi avant with 360,000 miles...
    1 2 0

7. Re: Infractions 
    DSG4ME Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mycarsavw View Post
    It wasn't aimed at me but it named me and it just so happened to follow me warning you.

I have no authority trip, this is a forum, nothing more. Don't like it, you're not a prisoner here, just stop posting, it's very simple.

We, as a team, have edited countless posts you've made with all sorts of attempts to circumvent the filters - all the edits are there for you to see if you want to trawl back through your posts - this was as a result of one too many edits and, as my warning said, enough was enough.
    Ok fair dues, just don't wag the finger at me in future, I don't mind the PM to say hey I had to clean you last night and add a little put out comment to it but ease off the infraction thing please Sam, as you may have noticed it lights me up because I see it as a put down tbh,

Peace out.

And like I said, you're a fair fella we just bumped into each other at the wrong time.
    0 0 0

8. Re: Infractions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DSG4ME View Post
    Ok fair dues, just don't wag the finger at me in future, I don't mind the PM to say hey I had to clean you last night and add a little put out comment to it but ease off the infraction thing please Sam, as you may have noticed it lights me up because I see it as a put down tbh,
    Once again and for the last time, the rules are there for everyone. It isn't up for debate, it doesn't matter what you do or don't like.

I have been lenient for a very long time, perhaps this has given you the impression we make exceptions. We don't.

This has now run its course. If you still have any problems, please contact Stuart via PM.

0 0 0

9. Re: Infractions 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Right.... I am getting ****** off now.....

The team run this site by the rules we have in place, rules that have been put together over 10 years...

The infraction system is there and will be used... end of it! Any member of the team that feels that it's use is warranted will use it and I will back there decision.

If you don't like how things are done, or how the team follow procedures that have been put in place then don't use the site.

If you have a problem with the said rules and procedures PM me.

DSG.... remember the PM you sent me with a request?.... maybe time to consider it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Stuart l VWAudi Forum
    VW Audi Forum - Founder

Member of BMW Car Club GB
    - Email: stuart@vwaudiforum.co.uk -

If you need a Part, a Garage, a Tuning Company, or even an Official Dealer the please visit
    our Supporting Companies They are all there to help by offering advice and products or services..."You support them - They Support us"

Ways to support the website

Details of the VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme, See Here

If you like the site and you would like to donate please click here and use the PayPal button on the right hand side

Please Note: PLEASE DO NOT Email or PM me with any vehicle related technical questions. I am not qualified to give that sort of advice, please ask the experts we have on the forum.

0 2 0