1. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    No active parking, but does have front, front left, front right, rear, rear left and rear right camera views. They were all extras I chose. The only extras I've done after market are: Sound booster module for the BiTDi, sweeping rear indicators and interior LEDs in place of standard bulbs.
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

2. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ooooo Sweeping Rear Indicators????? Tell me more

I have the 245PS Tdi so no sound booster for me. Where did you buy your LED replacements from?

Sorry for quizzing you but you seem to know a lot

0 0 0

3. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    I got the LEDs from ebay. If you search for Audi A7 led canbus there are quite a few sets with all the bulbs you need. Looks so much more modern inside when they are changed.

And the sweeping indicators I got from Germany. There are two options, either swap for the new ones off the facelift A7 or do what I've done and fit a module that delays the outer leds. There is a thread in the A7 section with a video of the effect. I'll find it later, on my phone ATM. Here it is....
    https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/s...ghts-available

And the sort of kit for the LEDs
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A7-20...item20dce5ffa2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Audi A7, S-line, 313 PS BiTDI Tiptronic, Daytona Grey, heated front and rear seats, Audi connect, quad zone climate control, ski chute and bag, Rear tints, 75 Litre fuel tank, All LED headlights, Night vision assistant, Rear view camera with corner view, Navigation plus, MMI touch, Heads up display, Adaptive Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and active lane assist. Audi A5 (wifes) My Kit car blog - http://mitchsgbszero.blogspot.co.uk

0 0 0

4. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Leicester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    On the current Audi configurator I can't find an option for cameras without active parking. Am I missing something, or is the option for cameras only no longer available?
    2016 Audi A7 S-Line 272ps, Daytona Grey.
    Hers - 2011 Audi A1 1.4TFSI S-Tronic sport: supremely competent little car.
    Gone -
    2014 Porsche Panamera Diesel, 2006 A6 2.7tdi Q Avant, 2002 A6 2.4 Avant.

0 0 0

5. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A little late but this is a great solution:

Disable/memorize/invert Start & Stop:

- module 09-Cent. Elec.
    - enter Security Code (20113)
    - Adaptation on Channel 34:
    subtract 4 to the value --> Start&Stop always disabled
    add 32 to the value --> memorize last status (the Start & Stop status at engine startup will be the one at last engine shutdown)
    - test & save

In addition of these values, if you add 64 to the value, the Start & Stop button light will be reversed: off if Start & Stop is disabled, and on if Start & Stop is enabled.

Found from several forums, original maybe audizine, also audipassion (FR) and a5oc. Tested "add 32" on my 2012 3.0 TDI car and it works. Original was 20.

Thanks to diecast via A6 forum
    A7 Vorsprung Firmament Blue
    S4 Vorsprung Saloon Tango Gone
    A5 S line 50 TSFI Scuba Blue. Gone

1 0 0

6. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This thread is awesom - my VCDS arrived today and i've been able to do everything I wanted except the following; I have a 'service' due message "since 179 days", its the brake fluid change at 3 years which obviusly hasn't been done. The next oil change readout on the MMI says due in 7300mi/336 days so clearly it's not the oil service causing the warning. Under the next oil change info is a second field saying 'service due' "since 179 days"

I've had the fluid changed but the garage didn't have the s/w to turn off the service warning.

I tried with VCDS but cannot remove the warning. I went to

modules
    17-instruments
    adaptations
    ESI resetting

but the status according to VCDS is 'no warning'. so even when i set the new status to 'no warning' and save it, it makes no difference. Is it a different option to reset this kind of service due message?

Thanks
    2012 Glacier White A7 S Line - S Tronic Quattro 245PS. Tech Pack, HUD, MMI/Nav Plus with 7" HD Display and MMI Touch, Jukebox, Bose, Heated Front Seats, 4 Zone Climate Control, Piano Black Trim, Ambient Int. Lighting

0 0 0

7. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
    This thread is awesom - my VCDS arrived today and i've been able to do everything I wanted except the following; I have a 'service' due message "since 179 days", its the brake fluid change at 3 years which obviusly hasn't been done. The next oil change readout on the MMI says due in 7300mi/336 days so clearly it's not the oil service causing the warning. Under the next oil change info is a second field saying 'service due' "since 179 days"

I've had the fluid changed but the garage didn't have the s/w to turn off the service warning.

I tried with VCDS but cannot remove the warning. I went to

modules
    17-instruments
    adaptations
    ESI resetting

but the status according to VCDS is 'no warning'. so even when i set the new status to 'no warning' and save it, it makes no difference. Is it a different option to reset this kind of service due message?

Thanks
    I solved this by doing the following:

modules
    17-instruments
    adaptations
    ESI resetting
    - change stored value to reset

This reset both the next oil change and the next service.

I then manually adjusted the stored values in 'SIE Distance driven from inspection' and 'SIE Time driven from inspection' to adjust the distance and time to next oil service back to what it should have been.

I also adjusted 'FIX distance covered since last mileage dependant service' and 'FIX time since last time-dependant service' which changes the miles/days till the next (non-oil) service.
    2012 Glacier White A7 S Line - S Tronic Quattro 245PS. Tech Pack, HUD, MMI/Nav Plus with 7" HD Display and MMI Touch, Jukebox, Bose, Heated Front Seats, 4 Zone Climate Control, Piano Black Trim, Ambient Int. Lighting

1 1 0

8. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Rear spoiler deactivation - I have left mine activated as standard but I wanted to adjust the activation/deactivation speeds which I cannot find a solution to. However while experimenting I found that it looks like it is possible to deactivate it completely with no error lights on the dash. I tested it on my road and no errors appear, but as I have left mine as standard I don't know what will happen once the key speeds are hit. I would assume nothing, but try at your own risk obviously.

If deactivated whilst in the up position, it stays up. If deactivated whilst down, it stays down.

To do it, simply untick the box that says "rear spoiler installed" in the long coding helper in both module 17-instruments (byte 5 bit 1) and also in module 46-central conv. (byte 6 bit 7)

0 0 0

9. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    I will add them to the list tonight. Just be cautious of using the spoiler mod as its a safety feature that creates downforce to keep the car stable at speed.

0 0 0

10. Re: VCDS Tricks for the A7 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M1tchy View Post
    I will add them to the list tonight. Just be cautious of using the spoiler mod as its a safety feature that creates downforce to keep the car stable at speed.

Definitely, I still remember the TT mk1 fiasco

0 0 0

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast