Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,

There is a JAPANORTH car show at Haigh hall, Wigan on the 19th August 2007

There sound like a good turn out with some standard and some modified cars. If you would like to have a look i think it is free entry there may be a collection for a raffle and a charity but further details can be found with LOC.

I know some of you went to JAE so thought you may like this one.

What to expect

CARS CARS CARS
    Trade stands
    Food and drink
    Set in the lovely gardens and an old house,

Easy to get to, just PM me.

Cars need to be there for around 7.30 - 9 am but the gates for visitors will be open all day.

There is Pay And Disply parking in the grounds however there are speedbumps if you have lowered your car. There is pay and display parking on streets near to the event and also in the centre of wigan just a 15 minute walk from the event.

Any questions i will try to answer?

Thanks all hope to see some of you.

I will post a downloadable poster when i get one.

Thanks all

Jenni
    Last edited by stuart; 11-06-2014 at 08:02 PM.
    Jenni

0 0 0

2. Re: Japanorth Car Show, Haigh Hall Wigan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Japan North ...on a VW AUDI site?

0 0 0

3. Talking Re: Japanorth Car Show, Haigh Hall Wigan 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rewindnottm View Post
    Japan North ...on a VW AUDI site?
    Er well yes, if your not interested then why bother saying that.

If you would like to know i was aiming it at anyone who went the JAE a JAPANESE car show in the south. The Japanorth was bringing what the south had but up north for other peoples choice.

It is a show and if you like cars then it doesn't matter if its Japanese, German, French, Italian you go to see the cars i wasn't asking you would you like to show your car was i?

Well it all went well even though it was raining but it may be a general car show for the north next year, we will see how the response is for that and i shall post nearer to the time.

J
    Jenni

0 0 0