Hey all, can't believe i'm spending my time doing this for a company vehicle, but it makes my life difficult because the company are being useless..

Anyway, a few things:

Instrument backlights don't work, for a single thing, no interior lights in the front, no speedo lights, heater control lights, radio lights etc..

When i replace one of the fuses, i switch the lights on and the speedo lights come on, and almost instantly the fuse blows again.

Any ideas? and as this only seems to rectify the speedo cluster, are the others on the same fuse and just slightly delayed on the others like a Polo i used to have?

Also, when driving, we have an EML on, it makes the van hard to drive, almost like a boost leak it doesn't pick up very well, are there any common issues i can pass on to get this fixed?

Headlight on the Passenger side doesn't work on Main, is this likely to be fuse related? it seems odd that a bulb should blow on the main beam but work on Dip absolutely fine?

I know there's the fusebox inside, is there another in the engine bay that may be relative?

I work long hours, and so always drive it in the Dark, not ideal!

Cheers all
David