Hi all. I've been a member on here for years. Have worked through several Audi's and Passats. I love my VAG cars wife even has a Alhambra. Never seem to go wrong often however when they do the costs can be very scary

Well it's time for me to say bye bye to my current Passat. I only ever use it for the drive to work or very occasional trip. So I decided to part with it while it was still worth some money and before something expensive goes wrong (DSG gearbox perhaps). I looked at all the small cars, Fiesta's, Polo's and even a Clio. I didn't give the Seat range a look but then I was driving down to one of these car supermarkets and there right in front of me was the main ********. I thought I'd just satisfy my curiosity and take a look. Well considering I went in just to look and made it plain I was just looking to see the size etc. Well I was made very welcome and had a good look round the range. Well I rather liked the new Ibiza and as I was down sizing it fitted the bill rather well. Next thing I know a demonstrator was pulled out and off we went. Well I was smitten. Lovely firm drive and handled well. So we got back and I decided I'd seen enough and this is what I wanted. So as I'll never buy brand new I asked what was in stock thinking it would be new or nothing and there be no car for me anyway. Well they only had 5 cars for me to choice from just come in from Seat Uk as pre registered. So to cut a long story short I pick up a 60 plate 1.6 Tdi CR on Monday. Never had such a new car or one with so few miles on. So the plan is to keep a rolling kind of on line diary going on the car. Let's hope owning is as painless as buying.