1. Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    My six year old daughter has just asked me one of those questions that only a child can think of - "Daddy - Can you lick your armpit?"

Eeeewwwwwww........... What the hell are they teaching them in school?

Lang may yer lum reek!

Current: '09 Audi A4 Avant SE TDI (143)
    Previous: '56 VW Passat 2.0TDI SE - I survived 'BKP' ownership!

0 0 0

2. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    FC, you didn't answer the question.

i can lick mine

0 0 0

3. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I said that I couldn't, purely as an instant reaction, as I can't say that I have ever tried it.........

Of course, my daughter obliged by standing on her bed and giving me a demonstration as to how to do it

Bless her. I must admit that there was no fun for me when she was younger (babies don't really do much) - now that she is getting older, and the funny wee nuggets are coming out I a getting more giggles.

By the way, when did you discover you could lick your armpit, and what were you hoping to achieve?

Lang may yer lum reek!

0 0 0

4. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    By the way, when did you discover you could lick your armpit, and what were you hoping to achieve?
    Two minutes ago, couldn't remember if I could.

UGH - hairs and sweat. I hate six year old girls!!!

I remember my nephew at a similar age (30+ years ago) deciding he could do handstands - on the stairs! He still suffers problems with the collarbone that he broke!

Kids at school where I worked tried to catch out my replacement (Technology Technician) by asking where the bubbles for spirit levels were kept. Stupid kids - I told them ages ago that they are beside the glass hammers. They just don't look do they?

0 0 0

5. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorman View Post
    Two minutes ago, couldn't remember if I could.

UGH - hairs and sweat. I hate six year old girls!!!

I remember my nephew at a similar age (30+ years ago) deciding he could do handstands - on the stairs! He still suffers problems with the collarbone that he broke!

Kids at school where I worked tried to catch out my replacement (Technology Technician) by asking where the bubbles for spirit levels were kept. Stupid kids - I told them ages ago that they are beside the glass hammers. They just don't look do they?
    - you must have heard a lot of howlers over the years being a teacher? Mind you, can't all have been a barrel of laughs - tough job, only getting tougher from what I see.

I've made a mental note not to attempt handstands on the stairs - that must have hurt!

We had the "Mummy is being bad to me" routine this afternoon (and I did laugh, despite trying not to); wee one has a loose tooth, but its being a bit stubborn, so Mrs C suggested that if she ate a toffee, it would come out all by itself (it really is that loose).

Anyway, by the time I got this story after picking her up from school it was loads of tears, and "Mummy is forcing me to eat toffees" When I asked if she was doing it by sitting on her, and ramming them in her mouth, it only made matters worse (bad daddy); I even suggested she tell her teacher how bad we were suggesting she eat sweets - I mean, how cruel!

Lang may yer lum reek!

0 0 0

6. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    kids dont you just them, my 7yr old can come out with some of the funnist things

VCDS HEX+CAN CODE READING AND RECODES

OWN A MK5 GOLF TDI JOIN THE GROUP https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/group.php?groupid=23
    2004 mk5, Viezu 140bhp Re-map, GTI front bumper, side skirts, GTI 18in rep wheels, Jamex coilovers, R32 speedo cluster, MFSW, White Roose Motorsport coolant hose's, GTTDI interior, centre consol armrest and ipod dock, leather handbrake lever

0 0 0

7. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    can we keep things relevant and clean please chaps, this isn't the +100 section.

0 0 0

8. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Bratty Guest
    I take it you do not like Glam Rock from the 80´s then Esh.

I get the message.

Dunk

0 0 0

9. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratty View Post
    I take it you do not like Glam Rock from the 80´s then Esh.

I get the message.

Dunk
    clearly, you don't.

Please keep it clean in here. The jokes you're making aren't for the general chat area, they're questionable at best.

please don't post any more in here bud.

0 0 0

10. Re: Gotta love kids 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've just quit a teaching job and one of the most precious things I brought home with me is a notebook with things kids have said that I've felt worth noting.

One of my favourites was "My Nan is cooler than your Nan". Equally memorable was when I asked a group what they knew about Shakespeare, one girl shouted "He wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".

Gotta love them - it's just a shame that in-school politics and targets make teaching no fun any more.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast