1. A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I just bought a 2003 A4 1.9tdi sport the other day and it came with no user manual. I have done various searches online to try and get one but had no luck. I tried a search on here to and got a link from someone elses post but the link was dead.

Does anyone know where I can get a manual from? I would like to know how the heating controls work and the buttons under the speedo. Also some symbols on the dash lcd display I don't know waht they mean.

Thanks in advance.

0 0 0

2. Re: A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    try ebay

0 0 0

3. Re: A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I found this, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tchlink:top:en

What do you think its got a week to go, could I download it anywhere also?

0 0 0

4. Re: A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Thare are some actual owners manuals wallets etc on ebay which I would go for

0 0 0

5. Re: A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have you looked in the slot under the steering wheel? - My sales guy didn't even know it was kept there!

0 0 0

6. Re: A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeh I looked there but no luck eh, cheers tho.
    Am a bit suspicious of buying this sort of thing from ebay as it would be easy to get ripped off.
    I phoned audi today and they were after 40 quids for one. Surely it can be downloaded for sweet f a?

0 0 0

7. Re: A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I bought mine from ebay £12 no problems I think they get them from scrapped cars .Mine seems unused I think most people only use the service book but it is odd that they go missing and it put me on edge when the previous owner siad he wasnt bothered when the dealer did not supply one. I would have insisted .

0 0 0

8. Re: A4 user manual 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meallbhan View Post
    Hello, I just bought a 2003 A4 1.9tdi sport the other day and it came with no user manual. I have done various searches online to try and get one but had no luck. I tried a search on here to and got a link from someone elses post but the link was dead.

Does anyone know where I can get a manual from? I would like to know how the heating controls work and the buttons under the speedo. Also some symbols on the dash lcd display I don't know waht they mean.

Thanks in advance.
    The heater is fairly self explanatary but one thing I learnt from the manual is if you push and hold the 'AUTO' button the temp on both sides of the car is matched and controlled by the drivers side.

It also tells you in the manual how to reset the service interval to zero again. (Without the rip off main dealer charging you £50!)

Let me know if there is anything specific and I'll look it up?

0 0 0