1. A6 S Line Saloon tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for a tow bar for A6 s line saloon (57 plate). Need it to tow caravan with Alko stabilizer so it needs sufficient clearance between bumper and ball. Also I am concerned that as the S line lower to the ground, the ball height may be below the British Standard towing height of 350-420mm (Ideally it needs to be at the upper end of this range). needs to be detachable.

Any advice photos greatly appreciated.

0 0 0

2. Re: A6 S Line Saloon tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy calves View Post
    Looking for a tow bar for A6 s line saloon (57 plate). Need it to tow caravan with Alko stabilizer so it needs sufficient clearance between bumper and ball. Also I am concerned that as the S line lower to the ground, the ball height may be below the British Standard towing height of 350-420mm (Ideally it needs to be at the upper end of this range). needs to be detachable.

Any advice photos greatly appreciated.
    Hi there

If you are looking for an Audi A6 Detachable Tow Bar then P.F.Jones are your best bet. We supply both trade and public alike with aftermarket equipment.

Audi Towbars are available both on our ebay shop and on our website www.pfjones.co.uk.

Scott
    P.F.Jones Support Team
    PF Jones Towbars | National Mobile Towbar Fitting | Audi Towbars

We will beat any like for like price on all Witter and Westfalia Towbars 0161 872 4755

0 0 0

3. Re: A6 S Line Saloon tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have a look at this thread.

https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/s...ad.php?t=74630

I fitted a detachable Westfailia last year and changed the rear spoiler for one with a removable cover. It's an expensive option as on the saloon they are body coloured and need to be sprayed. I believe the Avant is just black.

I'll add some photos tonight if i get a chance.
    A6.................Because I'm worth it!

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. Strange request here, R32 tow bar
    By APRTuned_GTI in forum Chat - Anything with wheels
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17-10-2007, 07:28 PM
  2. At home on all roads and tracks - Audi A6 allroad quattro
    By stuart in forum Main Site - News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 07:53 PM
  3. AUDI S LINE SPORTS RANGE RAISES ITS GAME
    By stuart in forum Main Site - News