1. Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ELLO probably get slated for bringing this one up.... and some of you might not wont to admit to it........lol.. but hey it needs to be discussed.
    First off all let me try and justify turning back my mileage? at the minute i m using my A4 for cabbing and when your racking up 50.000 miles a year.. trust me it aint no fun watching your car go from 5,000 last march to 50.000 So i had it turned back down to 19.500 again lol

If anyone out there has taken there BRAVE PILLS today maybe you can help me with these issue...

on the MMI when you go into the service interval my OIL CHANGE 0 miles 1 day ago

and next SERVICE IN 11800 MILES 442 DAYS

What i d like to know is... the next service does this mean next oil change? or next major service and also when the car goes into the dealer for servicing how i m i going to explain that oil timer has been reset and the next service has been reset without ever going to the dealer before.. this is the first service thats been due HA HA HELP .... shall i just play dumb when taking it in...or maybe send the misses lol
    0 0 0

2. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerstyle View Post
    So i had it turned back down to 19.500 again lol
    Hilarious eh? There was me just wondering why a lot of cabbies have a bad rep!

I take it you'll be informing any future purchaser of your car that you've clocked it?

If your dishonest and wont be doing that then please tell us your reg number so I know to avoid this car when it comes onto the seconhand market?
    2 0 0

3. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1840 Post(s)
    If I were you I would delete this post before a moderator sees it and bans you!

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

4. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's not against the law though. (It bloody should be!)
    0 0 0

5. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ELLO probably get slated for bringing this one up.... and some of you might not wont to admit to it........lol.. but hey it needs to be discussed.
    First off all let me try and justify turning back my mileage? at the minute i m using my A4 for cabbing and when your racking up 50.000 miles a year.. trust me it aint no fun watching your car go from 5,000 last march to 50.000 So i had it turned back down to 19.500 again lol

If anyone out there has taken there BRAVE PILLS today maybe you can help me with these issue...

on the MMI when you go into the service interval my OIL CHANGE 0 miles 1 day ago

and next SERVICE IN 11800 MILES 442 DAYS

What i d like to know is... the next service does this mean next oil change? or next major service and also when the car goes into the dealer for servicing how i m i going to explain that oil timer has been reset and the next service has been reset without ever going to the dealer before.. this is the first service thats been due HA HA HELP .... shall i just play dumb when taking it in...or maybe send the misses lol
    Search for some posts by Eshrules who bought an A4 Avant in good faith only to find out it had been clocked.

You need to inform the next purchaser that you're misrepresenting the car's true history.

Edit to add - it's legal as long as you notify the next owner of the full history. Personally the second I spot the service history is amiss, I'm walking away. I'd rather buy a high mileage properly maintained car than one which has been clocked by someone out to deceive.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.
    0 0 0

6. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ha ha where not all that bad but 90percent do turn the mileage back sorry...lol
    think i ll be running my a4 into the ground to be honest
    0 0 0

7. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1840 Post(s)
    But it is to sell it without informing the prospective purchaser. I get taxi drivers and others (traders mainly) asking me to clock their cars and I make it very clear we don’t do it.

Anthropogenic climate change, the biggest con inflicted on mankind since religion...

Slava Ukraini
    !

0 0 0

8. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    come on lady let all stop being party pooper i ll delete the post soon as but i did nt type all that up without any answer come on lol
    0 0 0

9. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ha ha where not all that bad but 90percent do turn the mileage back sorry...lol
    think i ll be running my a4 into the ground to be honest
    Then why fiddle the mileage if your running it into the ground?!

I'd never ever buy a car I suspected had anything to with the taxi/hire business. Far too many dishonest folk and potential for losing your money.

(I know the amswer to your question but I just cant bring myself to help I'm afraid, sorry.)
    0 0 0

10. Re: Turning back the miles....... 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Issac Hunt View Post
    Then why fiddle the mileage if your running it into the ground?!

I'd never ever buy a car I suspected had anything to with the taxi/hire business. Far too many dishonest folk and potential for losing your money.

(I know the amswer to your question but I just cant bring myself to help I'm afraid, sorry.)

makes me feel better looking at 19500 rather than 50,000 lol i ll put my hands up and be honest before one you guys gets upset... more than likely it go into the ground but if i did sell it? it would be to another cabbie who i d tell the correct mileage..... what he does after that would be his choice
    0 0 0

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast