1. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Da Rich, Your car looks very nice and 'muscular' with your new wheels mate

I read that the DTM is made from Aluminium, wasn't sure if this is correct, is it correct?

Here's the link
    http://www.thesupercars.org/audi/audi-a4-dtm-edition/

Cheers
    Sarge
    Audi A4 2.0 TFSi DTM, Quattro, 2006, 220 BHP, Sprint Blue, Multi Spoke Alloys, Light pack, Bi-Directional Xenons, Auto Wipers, Recaro/Electric/Leather/Alcantara/Heated/Memory Seats, Under seat storage, Carbon Fibre spoilers, Carbon Fibre trim inserts, RNS-E Sat Nav, Bluetooth Phone Prep, SDS, FBMFSW, .....

0 0 0

2. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Sarge

I have exactly the same problem with flickering lights on my 2005 A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Line (B7). Did you manage to resolve the issue in the end and if so what was required? Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

0 0 0

3. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Nice looking motor. I like that shade of blue, do you konw the exact name for it?

Just out of intrest, whats the difference to a normal A4 over the different wheels?

0 0 0

4. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NTX View Post
    Hi Sarge

I have exactly the same problem with flickering lights on my 2005 A4 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Line (B7). Did you manage to resolve the issue in the end and if so what was required? Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks
    I bought a set of new bulbs for her, (also bought a separate 'full ballast and bulb set). As it's not a 5 minute job because bumpers have to be removed to do this, and I have been suffering from bad health and I hardly driven my car or done any work to her, will look to do it this Spring/Summer. This one has to be the lowest mileage and best condition DTM's around.

Quote Originally Posted by A6_Chris View Post
    Nice looking motor. I like that shade of blue, do you konw the exact name for it?

Sprint Blue
    Just out of intrest, whats the difference to a normal A4 over the different wheels?
    Some of the things are: different bumpers, suspension, exhausts, carbon fibre (inside and out), 220bhp engine, Quattro, Memory Seats, Electric Sunroof etc.... There must be lots more but I haven't had an A4 before so won't know all the differences. I will get some pictures up soon.

Cheers
    Sarge
    Last edited by Sarge786; 22-01-2011 at 01:33 AM.
    Audi A4 2.0 TFSi DTM, Quattro, 2006, 220 BHP, Sprint Blue, Multi Spoke Alloys, Light pack, Bi-Directional Xenons, Auto Wipers, Recaro/Electric/Leather/Alcantara/Heated/Memory Seats, Under seat storage, Carbon Fibre spoilers, Carbon Fibre trim inserts, RNS-E Sat Nav, Bluetooth Phone Prep, SDS, FBMFSW, .....

0 0 0

5. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here's a few pictures of my baby

Cheers
    Sarge
    Attached Images

0 0 0

6. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi sarge, just admiring your phots, i have the same car, i was just wondering what the shark fin on the roof is for-iam hoping that you say dab radio and that it is now avaliable for rns-e fitted cars
    thanks, andy
    2005 2.0T quattro DTM 255bhp
    Sprint Blue, Bose, Carbon Fibre, MFSW, Parking Aids, Nav Plus, Recaro Leather & Alacantara, S4 Mirrors, RS4 pedals, H&R springs, RS4 ARB, Silent Forge DV & Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres. Awful Mileage and some TTS Roadsport stickers!

0 0 0

7. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Shark fin is for the GPS reception and/or phone prep aerial

Unfortunately I am not aware of DAB fitted to the B7s

PS- nice motors! I love the sprint blue
    2007 MK5 Golf GT TDI 140ps Diamond Black
    2004 A4 Avant S-Line 1.8T 190ps Avus Silver w/black optics
    1997 MK3 Golf GTI 16v Anniversary Diamond Black- now gone!

0 0 0

8. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    lovely motor mate. like look of front, looks aggresive. great colour too.
    1.8T, votex bodykit, 18" RS4's, tinted windows.
    scouser, but car was bought and paid for.

0 0 0

9. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andymartin045 View Post
    hi sarge, just admiring your phots, i have the same car, i was just wondering what the shark fin on the roof is for-iam hoping that you say dab radio and that it is now avaliable for rns-e fitted cars
    thanks, andy
    Quote Originally Posted by kodkod.84 View Post
    Shark fin is for the GPS reception and/or phone prep aerial

Unfortunately I am not aware of DAB fitted to the B7s

PS- nice motors! I love the sprint blue
    Quote Originally Posted by aaudi4 View Post
    lovely motor mate. like look of front, looks aggresive. great colour too.

Thanks Guys, yes do love it too The shark fin I'm afraid to say is just been fitted for looks by my little brother who was the original 1st owner of the car.

If you want DAB radio I expect you can buy and external input interface available on eBay which gives you an input source to the RNS-E then connect a DAB source, again available on ebay. I don't expect Audi to be updating this system now as they have moved over to the new MMI systems now.

The other way to do it is a FM Transmitter and a portable DAB receiver which is probably the cheapest and quickest way.

Cheers Guys
    Sarge

1 0 0

10. Re: Well Hi There! A new A4 DTM Owner here 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Been a long while. OK My DTM has now done 42,000 miles and this week I had full cambelt kit fitted including water pump, aux belt, flush & coolant change. Then I gave her a major service which included oil (Castrol Edge), oil filter, K&N air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter, spark plugs . Fitted new rear brake pads, new PCV. Then I finally plucked up the courage to go for the dreaded HPFP Cam follower, I can say it was an experience and I know better for next time ref the removal of the banjo bolt, however I was 'very' pleased to discover the cam follower in the car was hardly worn, PHEW!! the cam itself is beautiful, not a scratch on it!
    New N80 valve to go in tomorrow as its raining out today! hopefully that's it for her for a while now.

Cheers
    Sarge
    Attached Images

0 0 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast