Notices

User Tag List

Thread: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Really chuffed, everything perfect and managed to keep it clean on the drive back. Props to Dutton Forshaw of Preston for doing the deal from start to finish in 2 weeks from order

1.4s MK6 Candy White 3dr

0 0 0

2. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    she looks great love the 3dr looks so much nicer then 5 dr, the candy white looks great its a headturner for sure. keep her clean buddy !

1 0 0

3. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moe360 View Post
    she looks great love the 3dr looks so much nicer then 5 dr, the candy white looks great its a headturner for sure. keep her clean buddy !
    Thanks for the kind words, got a fair few looks on the M6 but thought it might have been because it was the only clean car on the road
    1.4s MK6 Candy White 3dr

0 0 0

4. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lovely car, hope that you enjoy it. Is it a standard 's' model or did you have any extras? Please post some driving impressions when you get the chance. Is the s model nice and quiet on those 65 section tyres? how is the fuel economy?......

0 0 0

5. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptolemy View Post
    Lovely car, hope that you enjoy it. Is it a standard 's' model or did you have any extras? Please post some driving impressions when you get the chance. Is the s model nice and quiet on those 65 section tyres? how is the fuel economy?......
    Done 120 miles since picking it up today. Computer is showing average 42.6MPG (mainly motorway, a bit of A roads and about 20miles in town.

Lovely and quiet, so refined. Performance from the 1.4 is surprisingly swift when pushed, but you do need to use the gearbox or it can feel a bit too relaxed. Handling etc is superb so far.

(standard no options 1.4s)
    1.4s MK6 Candy White 3dr

1 0 0

6. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks, that's really good to hear as I might be ordering exactly the same car at the start of January.

0 0 0

7. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,
    I took delivery of a black 5 door !.4s on monday, difficult to tell the difference to the 1.4FSI that I had for 5 years though I must say it did appear to be more silent than a 77k car. Very pleased so far, had a few stressful moments this morning in several inches of snow. Probably be my last purchase as I hit 76 on the 31st this being my 8th Golf since 1985, best so far!

best,

normclarke.

0 0 0

8. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by normclarke View Post
    Hi,
    I took delivery of a black 5 door !.4s on monday, difficult to tell the difference to the 1.4FSI that I had for 5 years though I must say it did appear to be more silent than a 77k car. Very pleased so far, had a few stressful moments this morning in several inches of snow. Probably be my last purchase as I hit 76 on the 31st this being my 8th Golf since 1985, best so far!

best,

normclarke.
    Lets see some pics Norm
    1.4s MK6 Candy White 3dr

0 0 0

9. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi,

best,

normclarke.
    8th golf well done normclarke now that's brand loyalty your like the Ryan giggs of the golf world. pics please

0 0 0

10. Re: My new Candy White 1.4s 3 door, Collected today. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Probably be my last purchase as I hit 76 on the 31st this being my 8th Golf since 1985, best so far!.
    You maybe our oldest member, as for your last golf I make it 24 years till you get your Letter!! so thats a minimum of 3 more

VW Tiguan 4motion 2.0T 2015 - Awesome snow churning 4x4 GTI 😉

1 0 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast