I fitted my new Carbonio Carbon Fibre Induction today to my Audi A4 B6 1.8T Cabriolet Quattro. Roughly it took one and a half hours to do and to be honest there was a few tight squeezes due to my lack of quality tools. But, despite what people say, It was pretty straight forward.

I wasn't sure what too expect, however afer taking it for a good "B" road run I can say that performance wise I didn't really notice anything, however, the dump valve is now much much louder and clear and you can very much hear it working which sounds great.

The kit itself looks fantastic and definately improves the engine bay looks - which is what i bought it for to be honest.

Take a look at the following page for the photo's - I will be adding some Youtube video's soon of it in action and I will post the link when available.

https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/s...ad.php?t=81930

It would be great to have some coments - I'm getting the car ready for all the major shows next year, so far I've placed the Bentley of MultiMedia stations in it, remapped and fitted a full MTK Technology Milltek exhaust system.