1. Ipod adaptor 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Currently use an itrip in my car but reception not always very good. Has anyone got the new Audi Ipod adaptor. Is it any good, Is it easy to fit and could I get cable to armrest rather than glove box.

Cheers

lee

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Fitted mine last weekend. Obviously better than an FM transmitter. I too decided not to fit iPod in Glovebox and ran wire back to the cubby hole behind handbrake. Although I don't have an armrest (still working on my wife for that) there is plenty of wire for locating in your sensible position.

Bought mine from www.Audi-accessories.co.uk

0 0 0

3. Thumbs up Ipod adapter 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers for that as was informed by another company that the cable would not reach my arm rest. Will check out the link
    Thanks again
    Lee

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Lee - i also fitted this cable and will check and post the length of the wire but im sure there is plenty of wire to reach the arm rest! Excellent mod too i must add!!!

0 0 0

5. Thumbs up ipod adapter 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers for that when you get a chance can you confirm if the lead is long enough and where did you get your adaptor from
    Cheers
    Lee

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mine was genuine Audi from the site already listed

0 0 0

7. Question  
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi just wondering how much control you have of the ipod. Can you search through albums, artists, or is just track titles. I have an 04 a4 with the audi concert if this makes any difference?

0 0 0

8. Re: Ipod adaptor 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just joined, thought I'd add my 2cents here. When I became an iPOD owner I wanted a way to connect up my iPOD and still have 100% control of it. I have one of the following kits installed in my A4.
    http://www.incaripod.com/products/custom/audi/a4.htm

I do know someone who has a new A3 with the official Audi kit, the IPOD sits in the glovebox, but they guy says you have to limit yourself to certain playlist types and do not get to see what you're playing. I like the way my iPOD its, gives me full control and works perfect with the BOSE system.

0 0 0

9. Re: Ipod adaptor 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vagjunkie View Post
    Hi just wondering how much control you have of the ipod. Can you search through albums, artists, or is just track titles. I have an 04 a4 with the audi concert if this makes any difference?
    It mimics the 6 CD changer so you have 5 playlists acting as CDs 1-5, CD6 is all tracks. There is no title display only track numbers.

0 0 0

10. Re: Ipod adaptor 
    timmee62 Guest
    I have the factory fitted Audi iPod, which goes in place of the 6 CD autochanger in glovebox - hence the way the interface works - and I have one comment to add. It does tend to mark your iPod slightly where you slide it in to the slot. The A4 manual has a warning note in the iPod section about it.

Just something to be aware of - it sounds great with the BOSE, though

0 0 0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast