recently, we had to fit new discs and pads allround on the coupe, we decided to go for something decent so went for ebc turbo grooved with green stuff pads up front, and standard brembos with ebc pads on the back. now they are bedded in and working properly, i cant believe the difference its made . the only problem is the abs which now cuts in too early when braking hard, so ill have to attempt to wire up the abs switch i have.(anyone know how?).the brakes are now much more responsive and certainly get used a lot on the country lanes around here , and certainly get better when they are hot. ive had the fronts glowing, with no fade at all. she also has KYB front shocks with new top mounts, poly bushes on the wishbones and solid subframe mounts. the back end is still standard and original, but still fairly tight. the only mods to the engine is a knife edge on the throttle butterfly flap, a K&N filter with cold air feed straight into the airbox, and NGK single electrode spark plugs.ive just got to do a little bodywork so i can get some photos up, as theres a big patch of filler i found and ive got to get it painted.