Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Picking up yor car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Picking up yor car 
    Bratty Guest
    Dunk
    Last edited by Bratty; 19-02-2012 at 10:59 PM.

0 0 0

2. Re: Picking up yor car 
    Dtom Guest
    When I got my A4 it was not very well presented, the bodywork was not very clean and the interior looked like someone had used it for the weekend. When the car went in for some work I had to wait an extra half an hour whilst it was being "cleaned", when I got the car back the bodywork was dusty but the interior had been cleaned, this has now happened to me twice. I don't know what Audi uses to clean the cars bodywork but it isn't water.

David

0 0 0

3. Re: Picking up yor car 
    Bratty Guest
    Dunk
    Last edited by Bratty; 19-02-2012 at 11:00 PM.

0 0 0

4. Re: Picking up yor car 
    ytsud69 Guest
    Which product is it you use?

0 0 0

5. Re: Picking up yor car 
    Bratty Guest
    Dunk
    Last edited by Bratty; 19-02-2012 at 11:01 PM.

0 0 0

6. Re: Picking up yor car 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Mine was absolutely filthy and still is until Monday (if the weather plays ball).

But then
    [1] I had them hold it for a few weeks to get the 59 plate
    [2] I told them not to clean it as I didn't want their yound school leaver and his dirty sponge putting swirl marks all over it.

I can't wait to see it [a] clean and [b] in the sun
    MY2010 A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI quattro S-line Exec - Aruba Blue, 19" alloys, Full Leather, B & O, 3G Tech Pack, Adaptive Lights, Dynamic Susp, Folding Mirrors, Power tailgate, Storage/Light Packs, Parking Plus, Heated Seats, Rear Blinds, Load Rails, Privacy Glass, Rear Airbags, TPMS, Load Liner

Gone : 09 A4 Avant, B6 S4, TT, Golf GTi...and the rest are embarassing!

0 0 0

7. Re: Picking up yor car 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mine was handed over immaculately in Camberley Audi's "presentation suite" which was perfectly lit to identify any imperfections. Couldn't have been better in my opinion and although I allowed them to prep the car it was, and has remained, swirl free. Shame I had to drive out into the rain!
    Ice Silver A4 Avant S-Line 2.0 TDI, Black Leather/cloth with silver stitching, Telephone Preparation Low

0 0 0

8. Re: Picking up yor car 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    awtaylor

Mine is on order from there, with a likely delivery date of about 7-10 days from now, if fact off to see the salesman to finalise a few details in the next half hour or so!
    59 Plate A4 Avant S-Line Exec 2.0tdi|Garnet Red|multi box|tech pack|tow bar|Piano Black|folding mirrors|rear park|int light|storage|DAB|hill hold

0 0 0

9. Re: Picking up yor car 
    B19RAK Guest
    Swirl this Swirl that...£6 wash and dry Albanians all the time

0 0 0

10. Re: Picking up yor car 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yep, my car was dusty on the inside and had glue residue on parts of the bodywork when i collected it.
    I was told NOT to clean it for 2 weeks.

It got its first clean yesterday by a team of aggressive yet friendly eastern europeans.
    Looks MINT.

Got me thinking.... A one off detailer job, or the interior cleaned and outside polished 24 times a year for 50 quid more.

I'll be sticking with the Albanian's i think.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast