Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    There's no need to provoke chavs in economy hatches, they will wipe themselves out without your help. The roadside kerbs around here are dotted with pathetic memorials to late night speeding and drink-driving. I call it Darwinism in reverse.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    But that's the thing...

I don't provoke them at all.

They keep attempting to provoke me. And I don't bite. They're all tough guys and gals in their cars.....once out though and if standing toe to toe with me it's a whole other game - big bunch of sh!te pants

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eshrules View Post
    i agree with the first part, but the latter just sounds dangerous, speeding up when the fool is overtaking you is endangering other road users, surely?
    Its subjective to the situation and I wouldn't do it in any that were an endangermant to anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by bora(ing) nick View Post
    So you like to provoke people into driving dangerously???
    They are already doing so
    You may think I'm being helpful yet sarcastic, this is only because I feel I need to help you to help yourself in the future

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A further rant...

People who cannot stay in 1 lane, I understand that occasionally people are out of there comfort zones in certain areas like islands that they haven't come across before and can easily forgive that they will cut the lanes BUT how hard is it to stay in 1 lane on a dual carriageway/mortorway
    You may think I'm being helpful yet sarcastic, this is only because I feel I need to help you to help yourself in the future

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry but i do have to add.

You having a go at kids in french cars tailgating....

Does this mean you don't care about anything else? sorry but i think this shouldnt be just aimed at young drivers who happen to be in a french car!

To be honest i see more BMW's than other, but hey im not pointing a stick at any one.

There all a pain in the ****, yeah - but please don't target people like that, infact i have many friends who love their french cars my self included who would get just as anoyed as you in the same situation and vice versa if an Audi was brooming up it!

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've had a few pretty fast cars and the amount of times i used to get passed by a car load of teenagers who couldn't wait to go tell their mates they wasted an evo at the lights (in the city centre!!!). That was one of the main reasons i sold it and bought my wee diesel golf. Oh, and the golf is cheap as chips to run

edit:- It's not just French cars. Don't forget the "souped up!!" corsa brigade !!
    Ex Golf GT TDi 150. Then an Evo 8. Then a Honda S2000. Now an Evo 5 (and a little pug 106)

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Last year when entering a 60 from a 30, the tailgaiting 'man in white van' decided to overtake me. I accelerated at a modest pace, and his white van struggled to pass. Thats not my fault. He eventually passes rather than giving up. In the wigglier part of the road, his van needs to slow down to make the turns, my car does not, so I catch him up. He gives me the 'bird'. Half a mile later, with me still following, we arrive at some lights over a narrow bridge. As I pull up behind him, he puts his van in reverse and attempts to ram me, coming to his senses a few inches from my front bumper. He then drives off at the green light. I also pull of at a low rate of acceleration because his van won't go fast up over the bridge. A few hundred yards later he turns off into his workplace (I know from the markings on the van).
    All this happened in the space of a mile. What did he achieve apart from getting angry? Probably he arrived at his destination 5 seconds earlier.
    Idiot.
    Passat Sport Estate 2001 1.9 TDI PD
    100k miles

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    We were in McD's car park yesterday, quite local to where we live. There is always the odd aircraft or two come into grab food. What I mean by aircraft are the Corsas and alike with big aeroplane wings and stuff above the window, bean can (jet) exhausts and big wheels (wheels look good sometimes mind). The sort of stuff on Barryboys, we always have a giggle at them and it is a treat to watch. However yesterday a guy came in, in a old mini (love mini's) with a roof rack, whizzing at speed around the car park like Mr Bean does his.

Shame about the food but we should go more often the car park is a scream!
    One German, Two Italian.
    It's a Mercedes Benzzzz though

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BenR

Your post, while true, wasn't very thoughtful.

If you'd like to rephrase it, I'll happily restore it for all to see.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mr Toker, it just so happened that I wrote this not long after a stupid girl in a french car had an incident with myself. No other reason. It applies to all eejits.

At one point in time I was quite fond of an AX GTi. It was a heap but it was reasonably quick for it's size and a lot of fun.

0 0 0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast