Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Hill Hold Assist March?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Bratty Guest
    Hi just trying to clarify an ongoing problem that I have with my dealership!

Quote:-

"Good afternoon Mr Bratty.
    I write to advise that I cannot trade up the alloy wheels as you suggest as the old wheels will simply sit on a shelf waiting for someone to have an accident then I may sell 1 of them, If someone wants the S line alloys they order them from the factory along with any other specification chosen, I have a parts department full of odd alloy wheels and as company policy I am unable to do trade up deals as historically we don`t sell the wheels.
    With regard to the Hill Hold I can assure you at time of ordering your car the option was not available from the options menu.
    My earlier offer of £250 still stands which isn`t unreasonable for an option costing £45 which wasn`t available anyway.
    This is my final offer and subject to acceptance by Friday 22nd of May.
    Regards.
    John ßßßßß. "

HAS ANYBODY ORDERED AN A4 BETWEEN 10/03/2009 AND 08/04/2009 WITH THE OPTION OF HILL-HOLD ASSIST (CODE-UH2 on the spec sheet) AND HAD IT CONFIRMED AS ON THE FINAL BUILD?
    This question is only directed at vehicles ordered as 2009 model, and the stop/go function scenario (MY2010) does not play apart. (And the offer of 250 pounds is not singularly because there is a wee button missing it is much more complex), and I am currently in contact with customer services.

look forward to any help on this one as I just want to arm myself before I have to go head to head with sales manager, Dunk.

0 0 0

2. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I believe I have all the PDF's for this year. ALL OF THEM offer Hill Hold Assist. That's a weird claim to make that it wasn't an option at time of order!
    MY2010 A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI quattro S-line Exec - Aruba Blue, 19" alloys, Full Leather, B & O, 3G Tech Pack, Adaptive Lights, Dynamic Susp, Folding Mirrors, Power tailgate, Storage/Light Packs, Parking Plus, Heated Seats, Rear Blinds, Load Rails, Privacy Glass, Rear Airbags, TPMS, Load Liner

Gone : 09 A4 Avant, B6 S4, TT, Golf GTi...and the rest are embarassing!

0 0 0

3. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Bratty Guest
    Hi Scotty, yep agree 100% again, but this sales manager is adamant (I do not mean he dresses up as a red indian and sings ) that at that time the complete Audi UK network was unable to order that option on the computer system that they use!!? And I have asked the same question in many different ways like are you sure that one of your collegues has not mis-advised you etc. But know he is sticking to his guns about it. Makes me wonder how many other people in the North of Scotland are running about in cars that are not as described from this dealership?

cheers Dunk

0 0 0

4. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    mallymclane Guest
    and audi.uk or customer service have said....?

0 0 0

5. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I placed my 09 A4 order through our Lease management company (who then go to a lease company who then go to Audi) on 23rd Feb.

Audi Newbury called me on 2nd March for a Spec Check which included Hill Hold Assist and I had the order confirmation through from the Lease Management company on the 12th March.

I don't know exactly when Audi Newbury placed the order between 2nd and 12th March but my Avant definitely has Hill Hold Assist so it was 100% available on the 2nd of March when Audi did the Spec Check with me.

Hope this helps,

Ian

Edit - P.S. I know you were looking for orders after 10th March so apologies if this is of minimal use
    A4 Avant SLine Exec 2.0 TDI 143 BHP | Phantom Black | AMI | DAB | 18" 10 Spoke wheels | Parking System Plus | Hill Hold Assist | Interior Light Pack | Storage Pack | Manual Rear Window Blinds

0 0 0

6. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Bratty Guest
    Sorry Mally even though it feels sometimes like I have an open communications line to the Customer Sevices Hotline I am afraid I will have to wait until Monday at least for an answer as this is a very current ongoing situation.
    And Ian I have actually used your details as an example as all the info for your specs and order dates are in your signature box and previous threads Hope you dont mind and I retrospectively want to thank you for that. But even with that information the sales manager did not batt an eye! and returned the quote that you see in my opening post here.

I think he is in denial, Dunk

0 0 0

7. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I take it there's a lot more to this that just Hill Hold Assist. If he's done nothing wrong and the option wasn't available then why is he offering so much cash?
    MY2010 A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI quattro S-line Exec - Aruba Blue, 19" alloys, Full Leather, B & O, 3G Tech Pack, Adaptive Lights, Dynamic Susp, Folding Mirrors, Power tailgate, Storage/Light Packs, Parking Plus, Heated Seats, Rear Blinds, Load Rails, Privacy Glass, Rear Airbags, TPMS, Load Liner

Gone : 09 A4 Avant, B6 S4, TT, Golf GTi...and the rest are embarassing!

0 0 0

8. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Bratty Guest
    I reckon its because he knows deep down that the initial salesman did not do his research and ordering properly (and perhaps has very poor product knowledge) and up till last week I have been hammering them with info explaining what was wrong and how to correct it!! and despite that they would not just double check the order once it had Finally been placed!
    Nothing other than going over to the dealership in person and pushing the pair of them away from the computer and sorting it out myself would make them acknowledge the problem, I even had the bloke from customer services to phone them up and give them the good news. But nothing!!!

Its like the old Audi proverb:- You Can Take A Pair Of Donkeys To Water But You Cannot Make Them Drink, (New ammendment:- Unless you stand behind them with their hands tied behind their backs and your feet on their heads).

Dunk

0 0 0

9. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BRATTY...

You placed your order around the 10/3/09.

Is your build confirmed as week 22.

MY10 cars are getting built as of week 22

So your car should be a MY10.

The latest Audi PDF says Hill Hold, not available in combination with start/stop technology.

So I would say that even if it was ordered Audi would drop it from the build.

Tell me if my information is incorrect...

Martin
    Gone... A4 S Line 2.0T Quattro S Tronic Plus Options. Here... A5 S Line Special Edition 2.0TDI Quattro Manual With HDD Tech Pack...

0 0 0

10. Re: Hill Hold Assist March? 
    Bratty Guest
    Hi Martin me again, I have ordered a 1.8 TFSI it does not have the stop/start option.

Dunk

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast