1. New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Look at this,if Seat introduce the Avant model with the 2.0 common rail engine me thinks i might buy one
    http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/u...agetype=p.html

0 0 0

2. Re: New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if they intriduce an avant model with the 2.0 TSI 200PS Sport i would seriously consider it!
    B7 A4 SE AVANT 20TFSI 06REG -Silver
    7.5Jx17in 16-Spoke Design Alloy Wheels, Manual, Rear Parking sensors, Comfort Pack, cruise control etc etc

0 0 0

3. Re: New Exeo 
    Great Dunmow (near Stansted Airport), Essex
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, thats the first time I've looked at the spec in great detail on the Exeo. That is serious value for money.

I too would go for the 170bhp CR TD. Remap it and it would be a porsche eater!

1990 Black MKII Golf 1.8 GL. Otherwise known as 'Gumpert' Rampant "Rabbit"

2011 Rosso Brunello Skoda Superb Estate Elegance 1.6 CR Greenline. Otherwise known as 'Sue'
    1988 Tornado Red MKII Golf 1.8 16valve GTI. Otherwise known as 'Hollie' - Project

0 0 0

4. Re: New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    .............and looka t this EXEO ST is coming out with is the A4 Avant!!!
    http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Se...cial-pictures/
    B7 A4 SE AVANT 20TFSI 06REG -Silver
    7.5Jx17in 16-Spoke Design Alloy Wheels, Manual, Rear Parking sensors, Comfort Pack, cruise control etc etc

0 0 0

5. Re: New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dorosth View Post
    if they intriduce an avant model with the 2.0 TSI 200PS Sport i would seriously consider it!
    looks like your wish has been granted

0 0 0

6. Re: New Exeo 
    Doctor46 Guest
    I took a 2.0 170PS ST for a test drive. None of that "I'll drive first sir, then you can have a go for 5 minutes, which will take us back nicely to the dealership" business. No! I phoned to book the test and the first question he asked was, "How long would you like it for?" So naturally I took it for the day.

I have to say, yes it is the previous A4 Avant, but the bonus is that it comes with a lot of the toys as standard. And still a lot cheaper than the new A4. I currently have a B^ A4 Avant and my partner and I have already pretty much decided to get the Exeo ST next.

A cracking car!

1 0 0

7. Re: New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm picking up my Exeo from the dealers on Friday!

Managed to get a really good deal on a saloon (the estate isn't worth the extra £3k that my dealer wanted!)

It's superb value for money when you look at what you're actually getting..... yes it has the 'S' badge instead of the 4-rings, but when you're on your 9th Seat like I am, the 'S' doesn't bother you!

0 0 0

8. Re: New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds good.. make sure you get some pictures up!

How much are they going for? If they're 16-17k with toys I suspect they will sell pretty well.

0 0 0

9. Re: New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macmillions View Post
    Wow, thats the first time I've looked at the spec in great detail on the Exeo. That is serious value for money.

I too would go for the 170bhp CR TD. Remap it and it would be a porsche eater!
    I looked at the Exeo before I plumbed for the CC. The standard kit is unbelievable. It's annoying how VAG underspec their more marketable cars in order to screw the consumer for more cash.
    My car however is a company car on a lease deal. I got a basic GT and am now retro fitting the things I want, cruise, parking sensors and bluetooth. I pay VAT on the standard list price, the company pay the basic lease price and after three years the lease company get a car back with a (slightly) better residual. Everybodys happy!
    BMW 530d Sport 3.0 TDi 192PS
    Passat SE 2.0 TDi 140PS PD
    Passat CC GT 2.0 TDi 170PS CR
    Audi A4 Avant Black Edition 143

0 0 0

10. Re: New Exeo 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are the lease company happy with you retrofitting all this stuff?

Does it really work out cheaper than speccing these on order and paying a slightly higher monthly lease payment?
    2007 MK5 Golf GT TDI 140ps Diamond Black
    2004 A4 Avant S-Line 1.8T 190ps Avus Silver w/black optics
    1997 MK3 Golf GTI 16v Anniversary Diamond Black- now gone!

0 0 0

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast