After having three VW company cars over the last 5 years I have now decided to change my vehicle for an Audi on a PCP arrangement, which is where I would like some help if possible?

I need to order a vehicle this week, to give me enough time to have it built and ready for when my company car is returned - June/July. However I have narrowed the field down to three but dont know if the spec or prices are okay. The cars are:

• Audi A4 2.0 TDI 143ps Executive S-Line
  • Audi A4 2.0 TDI 170ps Executive S-Line
  • Audi A4 2.0 TDI 170ps Quattro Executive S-Line
The spec I have chosen is Technology Pack, Valcona Leather, Monza Silver metallic, Park Assist - Medium and the exec model comes with bluetooth and cruise etc.

I have been to Audi Main Dealers who have quoted me for my preferred choice of the Quattro at £29,775 cash or 4 year PCP at £570 (balloon payment £7800)

My questions are:

1. Which model would be the best/best value for money? ie do Quattro tyres where out quicker etc?
2. Is there much difference between the 143 or 170 model ( I know I will lose Quattro)
3. I am going to call Broadspeed tomorrow as they are indicating £27k for the Quattro? Does this sound good? Or does anyone have any recommendations where I can get a great deal on a new Audi? Would consider an Ex Demo too if the spec is good? I have tried Audi Exclusive and Audi Stock Locator but there does not seem to be much of a deal on there
4. Would the spec be okay to hold up residuals?
5. As there is a big difference in price between the 170 quattro and the 143 do you think I will regret not have the Quattro if I order this? I presently have a company car - VW Passat Sport TDI 140, MY06 so I presume performance will be similar to the A4 143ps S-Line? Ideally I want something with more power and would really like a AWD vehicle. (did have a Porsche Boxster S as my weekend toy 3 years ago so i want to combine performance with family practicality as much as possible)

Sorry for all the questions but I have been in a quandry over the last few weeks as to what to do. One minute it is Quattro, next it is the 143ps. Money is the issue here as my company will only pay a contribution towards this. They are benchmarking me on a BMW 320ES basic for their calculations (Yuk!) I am happy to contribute to the cost significantly if it is worthwhile.

R.