Hi guys new to audi and having owned it less than 2 weeks it's time to fix the steering noise. When buying the car I could hear a strange noise from the steering, it's more noticeable when dry steering and the noise increases, like its struggling. I've noticed no difference in the steering itself, as its as light as ever. When I press the accelerator it goes away and is less noticeable. Had all fault codes read on the car and it has none whatsoever which is great news. So any ideas suggestions would be awesome.
I bought the car with the fault and got a fair chunk of money taken off the car because of it and I don't mine spending some to get it perfect as I love the car.

Also if anyone has suggestions on getting Spotify to work through the mmi that would be good. I've got a dension 500 gateway but it doesn't seem to work with anything I plug into it, even an iPhone 5c. It charges the phone but music won't come through, could be just user error but thought it would have been plug an dplay.
2006 audi a6 c6 quattro allroad 156k miles.