Notices

User Tag List

Thread: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    You are all forgiven guys. I have been a Male Chicken for years, does not matter what car I drive.
    One German, Two Italian.
    It's a Mercedes Benzzzz though

0 0 0

2. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Ok, I confess to this... not proud of it but I did it!

In italy last year driving down to Amalfi from Rome in a Punto, now anyone who knows the road will tell you it's like the mountain roads in the road runner cartoons, a single two way road around the edge of a mountain.
    Now anyone knows that Italy is full of rubinetto drivers (you can guess what this is in Italian).
    This one was no exception insisted on driving right up my &*&* and weaving from side to side just waiting for an opportunity to pass me, why because I am there, they need no further encouragement.
    Anyway as we descend towards this bridge he tries to boot it past me and force his way in because there is a 44 tonne truck coming the other way, normally I just let them get on with it but this ******* had been irritating me for about 6 miles so I just squirted the throttle and shut the door leaving him in nomansland, a squeal of brakes followed by a loading of his underpants!!!!
    I know I shouldn't have......but there it is I was a rubinetto !
    Gazza57

0 0 0

3. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    RichardCranium Guest
    I've become quite good at lip reading since I got my A4 last summer. A few people have mouthed the words 'Male Chicken' to me recently. Dont know why. It never happened when I had a Volvo...

I blame Clarkson

0 0 0

4. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Change of rules, the "C" word is ok.

My journey home was free from **** like behaviour, except me flashing some Saab idiot who had hs fog light on because it was raining.

0 0 0

5. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCol View Post
    Change of rules, the "C" word is ok.

My journey home was free from **** like behaviour, except me flashing some Saab idiot who had hs fog light on because it was raining.
    You see... we're such ***** we look out for each other.

Either that or we're such ***** we're too busy gorping at the front of Saabs... should be concentrating on ourselves!
    2016 VW Transporter T6 2.0 TDI Highline SWB
    2011 Jaguar XFR 100 5.0 V8 Supercharged

0 0 0

6. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul b View Post
    You see... we're such ***** we look out for each other.

Either that or we're such ***** we're too busy gorping at the front of Saabs... should be concentrating on ourselves!
    It was his rear foglight.

0 0 0

7. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    It was his rear foglight.

What a **** (him or me I don't know! ).

2016 VW Transporter T6 2.0 TDI Highline SWB
    2011 Jaguar XFR 100 5.0 V8 Supercharged

0 0 0

8. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I have got one which aint nothing to be proud of.........

Pulling onto a slip road joining the motorway i went for the "faster" option but legal of overtaking a 3 series up the sliproad onto the motorway,

The 3 series decided not to look in his mirror and diffted into the "2nd" lane on the slip road pushing me onto the long section of hatchings.. (taken into account the inside lane runs for about another 500 meter before joining the motorway....

Anyway... followed him onto the motorway to the outside lane "on his tail" when he decided to hit the brakes!! casuing a red mist for me as there was nothing in front of him... just him been a BMW ****...

I then passed him giving him the "look" and he popped out behind me sat on my rear bumper... I gave him a heavy dose of screen wash..............

This guy then came pass giving me the finger and his wife swearing at me....(could be due to the 3 series coupe soft top not like water maybe???)
    and he booted it which i kept behind him at a safe distance.... (all within legal speed of course)

The guy then moved over of which i just followed him then move for move for the next 20 miles giving the impression of following him.......

i think the guy must of then been "bricking it" as at some stages he was slowing down to 60mph to just let me past which i didnt........

The final "win" came when it looked like he tried to leave the motorway at the last minute but mis judged it so had to carry on... (luckly this was on my route home)

As coming upto the next juncation he slowed down to 50 mph and pulled onto the hard shoulder and i passed.. he did not look at me again this time.......

Looking in the rear view mirror as soon as i passed he rejoined and I came off at the juncation and he stayed on the motorway....

So................ i rejoined the motorway (its a quick exit and slip road back on) and pulled back on right behind him...

The next juncation appoached and i thought enough was enough and sailed pass him..... i debated following him off the motorway but thought he could of murdered me......

All in all.... nothing illegal as such, just the intimadation factor i guess...

one thing that got me thinking was.... what happens if he would of been some "nutter" who had a gun of knife and was ready for a fight in this day 'n' age...

Sorry.... ,............. but its not my fault he drove a BMW !!

Rick

0 0 0

9. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The newer the Audi the bigger the Male Chicken you are likely to be, so it is only right that you should try harder in your plea for forgiveness.
    God this is so true.

Since I have picked up my S3 I think my Male Chicken has got bigger. Undertaking, Speeding, driving up peoples?

Hopeful it will get smaller in time
    Current - Audi A3 Sportback 1.8T Sline
    Gone - Audi S3 Sportback Black Edition, Audi S4 Saloon,
    Why not join the Audi A3 Owners Club

0 0 0

10. Re: The "Male Chicken Club" confessional thread - post up your Male Chicken moments 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Probably the worst one i can admit to is from years ago as a young lad...( no excuse i know )

I was held up behind a line of cars crawling along on a what was a good road but was only a single lane with a hard shoulder.
    I got more and more aggravated over a couple of miles of not getting a chance to overtake....so......i zipped past up the hard shoulder
    only to find as i got to the top of the line that i was a funeral
    2016 A6 2.0 TDI S-Line
    1969 Triumph Spitfire (In pieces )

0 0 0

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast