1. Thumbs down 2007 Vw Transporter 130 Tdi Shuttle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone come across any problems with overheating which could cause the expansion bottle to split. With it only having 2,400 miles on the clock You wouldn't normally expect there to be any problems on something so new.

2007 VW Transporter Shuttle 130 TDI

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I would get back to VW and ask questions and want answers!!

i have heard nothing about them..

Welcome to the Forum!!

RicKT

0 0 0

3. Angry Vw Transporter 130 Tdi Shuttle 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    phoned the VW assistance helpline and true to form a guy appeared 90 minutes later told him what had happened reply was " never seen that before mate " and then spent 45 minutes geting in touch with dane vw based in wrexham ( 40 miles away from me ) i thought he was joking when he said its up to the dealer whether they accept it or not my other choice was liverpool or manchester if dane refused to take it, the aa arived then to take it to dane 2 hours later i get a call from dane sayign they can allocate my vehicle a 2 hour slot the following thursday i had to explain what i think was wrong being a fitter myself i explained the expansion bottle had split because of a problem with a heat exchnger which im now led to belive is located under the floor soemwhere it seems the pressure from the fuel system has got into the water system and pressurised the expansion tnk that much it split it almost in half, i just hope they sort it out as soon as possible as its a vehicle i is for work, i was happy when they offered me a replacement vehicle but to my surprise i coudl not use it for my business so what was the point of me having the replacement then to cap it all off i was informed when the vehicle has been repaird i have to go and colect it from wrexham at my own expense, surly this isnt right, this was my 1st vw purchase and so far seem to have my fingers burnt NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!

0 0 0

Similar Threads

1. TRANSPORTER 2.5 TDI
    By DICKO in forum The Commercial Range
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 02:02 PM
  2. T5 vw transporter
    By linkscabs in forum Touran - Sharan - Caravelle
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-06-2007, 07:36 PM
  3. t5 shuttle
    By linkscabs in forum Touran - Sharan - Caravelle