Hello all,

I am new to the forum and would like to ask for some help? If poss??
I have an 02 Golf Anniversary 180bhp which had a cambelt snapped or tensioner collapsed. I bought the car in this condition. I stripped the head off and sent it off for the 4 bent valves to be replaced and some of the buckets done too. The engine is now rebuilt and I have purchased Vag-com to reset all the trouble codes as it was previously accident damaged.
I have the code 16725 - Camshaft Position Sensor (G40): Implausible Signal P0341 - 35-00 - -
And have replaced the sensor with no luck?? The car struggles to start but when it does runs okay but the engine mgmt light comes on.

2nd Fault..ABS Brakes..00778 - Steering Angle Sensor (G85) 004 - No Signal/Communication, I have replaced the ESP box but still have this fault.

3rd Fault 01177 - Engine Control Unit 64-10 - Not Currently Testable - Intermittent, This will clear but comes back again??

The traction control light is on and I have replaced the switch and the box on the steering column. The airbag light is on as the ECU needs replacing due to crash data being stored?? Can this be erased??

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers Beezo