1. Thumbs down roger 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all. This is probably going to sound very familiar to some. I have a 1994 A80 TDI Avant. My problem is trying to find a workshop manual that is accessable:- Haynes are currently "thinking" about writing one, tried getting one off ebay but this would not load in to computer. HELP any ideas most welcome!!!

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    perhaps if you let us know the problem we may be able to help should we not manage to source you a manual?

welcome to the site by the way.

Ian

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome aboard!

As Ian has said, there's a lot of knowledgeable folk here, try us.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian W View Post
    perhaps if you let us know the problem we may be able to help should we not manage to source you a manual?

welcome to the site by the way.

Ian
    I can vouch for that, I changed the headlight bulbs on mine, Haynes told me to remove the bumper.... When all that was required was a few plastic covers under the bonnet
    One German, Two Italian.
    It's a Mercedes Benzzzz though

0 0 0

5. Really glad to have found this site 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Many thanks for the offers of help. As per normal with anything older and mechanical it is mainly just little niggly things.
    A small concern at present is what i assume is a vacuum hose on top of the inlet manifold which at present has a short length of hose which has been bent over and then clamped, where the other end goes is a complete mystery !!.
    Just at the moment car has gone away for serious surgery to the injector pump. Am anticipating miracles and probably a second morgage.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hi roger mine had a small cap over it til it split so i put a piece of vacume hose on it with a screw in the end or u can get the cap from audi its been sealed on all the 80 tdis iv seen so leave it be.

0 0 0

7. thanks 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Great that at least sorts that problem out , many thanks.

0 0 0