1. regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i pick up my new s line tomorrow and will be wanting to buy an sd card i know there is the thread that gives you the details about the 4gb ones but they are all blue i know it sounds sad but i want a black one so it blends into the unit anyone know where i can get one with the 4gb capacity that will work.

0 0 0

2. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by law4778 View Post
    i pick up my new s line tomorrow and will be wanting to buy an sd card i know there is the thread that gives you the details about the 4gb ones but they are all blue i know it sounds sad but i want a black one so it blends into the unit anyone know where i can get one with the 4gb capacity that will work.
    Try some black paint !!!

0 0 0

3. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Havn't seen any black ones! I had the same thought.

0 0 0

4. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    how about 16GB black one for £17

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...e=0&P36=A4UVDC

0 0 0

5. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Will this 16GB one work in the car?

0 0 0

6. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, Dont quote me but i think i read the SDHC card does not work only the standard SD card,
    I stuck a 4gb blue transcend in mine and it works a treat £6.37 on ebay, yes its blue but once its in you hardly notice it, I must admit i had the same thought and looked for a black one though.

0 0 0

7. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I believe that the only 4Gb non-SDHC cards are from Transcend. SDHC cards will not work. What about some black insulating tape?
    Ice Silver A4 Avant S-Line 2.0 TDI, Black Leather/cloth with silver stitching, Telephone Preparation Low

0 0 0

8. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Try www.ebuyer.co.uk for all your SD card needs. I have a Micro SD (black 4gb) in a normal size SD card adapter. Cost me £5.

So something like this

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/144519

and this http://www.ebuyer.com/product/134669

peanuts. Only a fool would buy SD cards in Argos, PC World or a camera shop!

I bought some new CDs yesterday and the track listing was displayed on the screen. So far my CDs have only shown Track 1, Track 2 etc. Glad the CD player can read the CD-Text stuff too.
    Aruba Blue B8 S Line 1.8T 160bhp,Piano Black Inlays, Black Stitching, 30mm S Line Drop

0 0 0

9. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    mkc - the second product link you've put up is an SDHC card, so probably won't work.

I stopped using ebuyer after several friends and me had serious trouble with returns. Fair enough for the odd memory card, but I would be careful before buying anything major from them.

I've used this site several times, most recently for a few 4GB cards and a case to keep them in in the glovebox:
    http://www.memorybits.co.uk/index.ph...&filter_id=182

Service seems ok - had a dead camera battery from them recently which they replace quickly and no fuss. You can also get 10% discount by using a code of 10off at the checkout.
    Audi A4 (B9) Avant 3.0 TDI (272) Quattro with lots of toys

0 0 0

10. Re: regarding sd cards 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    I'm **** about my car interior and the blue card sitting in the black dash bothered me too. Sad I know.

I've tried looking for black 4gb SD cards and couldn't find any.

Black permanent marker has done the trick! I've done this and loaded all the music onto the card and the car isn't coming for another 9-10 weeks

0 0 0