Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    pulsaret Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stamfordharry View Post
    Got mine 3 weeks ago this wednesday coming from Liverpool VW waited nearly 3 months for delivery have done 1400 miles very happy so far averaging 63.5 per gallon
    Lot more comfortable compared to previous cars (french and italian) that company have supplied.
    Have got slight wind noise from drivers door seal at anything over 55 mph
    will have to get sorted
    Thats funny,mine has a wind noise from the drivers door as well

0 0 0

2. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wind noise no more man in garage showed me top of door out of allignment took him 2 minutes 2 sort no more wind noise

0 0 0

3. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Been driving mine for about a month now as a company car, and really enjoy it. I've come from driving a Honda Accord company car that I inherited, and it's so much nicer to drive ( and a lot less on the tax). I especially like the fact that for a few seconds on the motorway, I can get the mpg over 200 miles!

0 0 0

4. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Picked mine up from the office car park yesterday morning upon my return from holiday. Decided to give it a baptism of fire and went to blackpool for the afternoon/illuminations. Managed 62mpg which i was thoroughly impressed with. Has done about 55mpg on my usual commute to work this morning which is 10mpg better than my Passat used to manage.

Just got to get some genuine floor mats for it and a couple of coats of wax on it for the winter.

0 0 0

5. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've had mine since mid-September and have just done over 6000 miles since.

I'm getting regular returns of over 650 miles per tank.

However I have noticed an issue with the gear change indicator. Every so often it will change, almost as if it's switched to a different map in the ECU and it want me to drive it much harder. IE It will want to be in 2nd at 35-35 when noramlly it will be 4th.

It seems to do this randomly, then will switch back anything between 2 minutes - 2 hours later.

Has anyone else experienced this??

Also, my accelerator pedal snapped at the hinge yesterday!! But this was promptly replaced under warranty by the supplying dealer, who also cleaned the car inside and out!!

0 0 0

6. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    pulsaret Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayno View Post
    I've had mine since mid-September and have just done over 6000 miles since.

I'm getting regular returns of over 650 miles per tank.

However I have noticed an issue with the gear change indicator. Every so often it will change, almost as if it's switched to a different map in the ECU and it want me to drive it much harder. IE It will want to be in 2nd at 35-35 when noramlly it will be 4th.

It seems to do this randomly, then will switch back anything between 2 minutes - 2 hours later.

Has anyone else experienced this??

Also, my accelerator pedal snapped at the hinge yesterday!! But this was promptly replaced under warranty by the supplying dealer, who also cleaned the car inside and out!!
    Mine does the gear change thing sometimes.I need to take it is for the wind noise from the drivrs door,i will ask them then

0 0 0

7. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayno View Post
    This is the DPF cleaning cycle. It requires the engine to be run much hotter to burn off the carbon.

Jeff

0 0 0

8. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsaret View Post
    Mine does the gear change thing sometimes.I need to take it is for the wind noise from the drivrs door,i will ask them then
    have had door seals changed under wty at last after 5 visits noise is better but not as quiet as i expected as for gear indicator i drive it in the gear that i think is correct and forget what it suggests cause it cant see what hazards etc that r in front or behind i think its more of a guide

0 0 0

9. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stamfordharry View Post
    as for gear indicator i drive it in the gear that i think is correct and forget what it suggests cause it cant see what hazards etc that r in front or behind i think its more of a guide
    Absolutely the correct thing to do Safe - Systematic - Smooth - Speed and in that order.

Jeff

0 0 0

10. Re: Golf Match Bluemotion - A Drivers View 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've just bought 61 plate match blue motion tech, great drive but I think the passengers door is out slightly at the top

0 0 0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast