hi everyone, hope u can help with my problem. i've recently changed the battery in my car due to the last one draining possibly due to a new headunit fit. however, since fitting the new battery i've had the car running no problems for about 6 weeks until recently. if you've been following my thread from a few months back regarding my overheating problem you'll know than my rad fan never came on. well after i returned from being months away, it mysteriously started to come on the way it should but then would stay on for a very long time after i parked the car up. the other night it was still on after i had it parked up for 3hrs and when i tried to start the car, of course the battery was drained. managed to push start the car and had no probs for the next couple of days until just now - went out to start it to take it for its MOT and nothing, no click no sound, nothing. i instantly thought the battery cos the central locking didnt work either. i wonder if it's the same issue as before with the headunit? but on that thought the prob had gone away seeing as the car had no issues for 6 weeks? one minor issue however, was that the clock never kept it's time. hope someone can help.