Notices

User Tag List

Thread: Where Has My Post / Thread Gone?

1. Post Where Has My Post / Thread Gone? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if you posted a question regarding a problem you have with your vehicle in the Chat - General Car Chat - Except VAG Group Cars section, and it is no longer there, then it is likely that it has been moved to the correct section of the forum.

Please help keep the forum tidy by posting any vehicle specific questions in the relevant area provided.

All moved posts / threads, will be left with an expiring redirect.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Ben; 20-07-2009 at 09:42 PM.
    0 0 0

2. Re: Where Has My Post / Thread Gone? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A gentle reminder folks,

we are still getting member that can not read thread titles.

This secction is for general car chat EXCEPT VAG GROUP CARS. That means if you have a problem with your VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda, then you must use the dedicated vehicle specific sections provided.

If however you drive a FORD, Vauxhall or any other none VAG brand, then please post here.

Abide by this or get an infraction.
    0 0 0

3. Re: Where Has My Post / Thread Gone? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We continue to get members posting their problems in this section.

Call it what you like, a threat, promise or warning, your post will be deleted or moved without warning regardless of replies or completion.

Thank you.
    0 0 0

4. Re: Where Has My Post / Thread Gone? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why people can't read thread titles and then they must see all the deleted threads is beyond me.
    2 0 0

5. Re: Where Has My Post / Thread Gone? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It isn't hard to follow a few simple and basic rules. Stickies are here to help you as well as us.

If you can't be bothered to read them, I can't be bothered to leave your posts here.

From this point forward any posts in this section made by anyone with more than a few posts will be deleted.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.
    3 0 0

6. Exclamation A plea to all our regular members. 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Clearly the forum is plagued with members that cannot read and that continue to post VAG specific questions (vehicle specific) in the Chat - General Car Chat - Except VAG Group Cars section.

The Admin did not spend his time creating vehicle and subjact specific sections for them to be ignored.

May I politely request that you DO NOT reply to any vehicle specific questions that appera in the following sections, the Chat - The 100+ Club, the Chat - Completely Off Topic and the Chat - General Car Chat - Except VAG Group Cars sections.

Please use the report button to flag the offending post up with the comment 'wrong section'

This applies to all subjects that we have specific section for.

Towbars, Towing, Roof Boxes & Bike Racks

Wheels and Tyres

In Car Entertainment - Inc Sat Nav

Please also refer any poster that fails to supply their vehicle data to this post. https://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/s...ad.php?t=12238

Thanks
    0 0 0

7. Re: Where Has My Post / Thread Gone? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Ladies and Gents

PLEASE

will you pay attention where you're posting.

I am tired of deleting threads from this section, Ben's clearly taken the time out to post the above, all you have to do is click the relevant links

this is a section for GENERAL CHAT ABOUT CARS OTHER THAN VAG

It's not rocket science - please try to keep the forum clear of clutter.

3 0 0

8. Re: Where Has My Post / Thread Gone? 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Yet another reminder - this section is NOT for vehicle specific queries - please use the correct sub forum for your model.

0 0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    Just a reminder, this section IS NOT for specific vehicle queries, please use the correct section for those.
    0 0 0