Notices

User Tag List

Thread: VAG Café - If Carlsberg made forum threads they wouldn't be as good as this one - 3500 posts, pah, onward!

Page 1 of 368 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. VAG Café - If Carlsberg made forum threads they wouldn't be as good as this one - 3500 posts, pah, onward! 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Seen this done on other forums. Think of it as a bar or cafe where you can come in and talk bolox or serious.
    Check in and say good morning or whatever. It may work it may die a death

Good evening and goodnight.
    I serviced my Passat today, just plugs, oil, oil filter and air filter. I swapped around my wheels front to back now the tyres are 6 months old to help spread the wear.
    Got to change the front discs and pads soon as the discs look mighty thin.

Although I have owned it for over 20 months now I have never noticed the ordinary looking wires for HT leads. It does all look neat though.

Need to replace the gear lever and gator as the knob is getting sharp bits on , the chrome effect plastic has fractured and sliced my palm open the other week.

I also caught a low stone last year and damaged the black plastic inserts on the bumper. I repaired them with fibre glass and cable ties, but it looks like that too needs replacing.
    Just to add insult it pi$$ed down with rain after I started, the garage is full of other stuff so I had to put the patio brolly up on the drive. A right **** my neighbours must of thought. We must be the Clampits as I have never seen anyone else in the neighbourhood doing their own car stuff.
    One German, Two Italian.
    It's a Mercedes Benzzzz though

0 0 0

2. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    2nd post me.

Goodnight people
    One German, Two Italian.

0 0 0

3. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Nitey nite !
    2016 VW Transporter T6 2.0 TDI Highline SWB
    2011 Jaguar XFR 100 5.0 V8 Supercharged

0 0 0

4. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    morning all.

well, taking the "talking bolox" route, here's my weekend rundown.

friday evening i played golf at meyrick park in bournemouth. had a great round, finished 1 over par, played off 19 too, and i havent played in nearly 2 months! chuffed.

got a new windscreen in my cab on saturday. what a difference, i never realised just how many little chips etc there were in it.

my daughter was in a show at poole lighthouse on sat evening and then went on to have a mad one saturday night, crawled in at around 3am. what a night...

totally forgot to help out someone with my vagcom (sorry andy ). had a bbq, and chilled out for the rest of the day. great weekend.

0 0 0

5. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dansansome View Post
    morning all.

well, taking the "talking bolox" route, here's my weekend rundown.

friday evening i played golf at meyrick park in bournemouth. had a great round, finished 1 over par, played off 19 too, and i havent played in nearly 2 months! chuffed.

got a new windscreen in my cab on saturday. what a difference, i never realised just how many little chips etc there were in it.

my daughter was in a show at poole lighthouse on sat evening and then went on to have a mad one saturday night, crawled in at around 3am. what a night...

totally forgot to help out someone with my vagcom (sorry andy ). had a bbq, and chilled out for the rest of the day. great weekend.
    Golf.

Oh no...

Paul
    2016 VW Transporter T6 2.0 TDI Highline SWB
    2011 Jaguar XFR 100 5.0 V8 Supercharged

0 0 0

6. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whats wrong with golf? am i about to get ousted? lol

0 0 0

7. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Good morning, usually sign on early but a bit mad at work today. Still at least the weather has improved now we're back at work

My daughter is on work experience for two weeks. She fancies a medical career so we got her in at our local dentist. Seems she is enjoying it but they all go home for dinner, lock up the surgery. She is now just to far from home to make it back in the hour. Well she could walk home and back perhaps in the hour .

Hope we don't get too much rain over the next two weeks.
    One German, Two Italian.

0 0 0

8. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im hoping the rain stays away for the weekend. im going to the henley regatta

0 0 0

9. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Supposed to be out at a car meet locally on Wednesday evening. Hopefully the weather will be good, though not holding my breath.
    One German, Two Italian.

0 0 0

10. Re: VAG Cafe 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice idea.

I'd make it a sticky but we seem to have 230843405345 stickies already.

Busy today as I have a week off next week. Working my 20th day out of 22 today as well.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

Page 1 of 368 1231151101 ... LastLast