Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mycarsavw View Post
    The picture in the post above is of davidp's dealer fitted detachable towbar - he posted it earlier on this thread - click the link for more pictures.
    Hmm, As stated in my original post.

This is an Eos towbar picture fitted with the flap cut out!

I never made any claim that this image was fitted at P F Jones Ltd. However, we will happily fit a towbar like this or one with a whole new bumper at and one of our national towbar fitting locations.
    PF Jones Towbars | National Mobile Towbar Fitting | Audi Towbars

We will beat any like for like price on all Witter and Westfalia Towbars 0161 872 4755

0 0 0

2. Re: Eos Tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't say you were implying it was a job done by yourselves?

I was simply directing anyone interested in seeing more pictures of it, to davidp's earlier post.

Considering selling my VCDS KEY-USB interface. If you're interested please contact me via PM or email.

0 0 0

3. Question Re: Eos Tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've recently bought a VW Eos, and am also interested in getting a Towbar fitted.

I know this is a very old thread, but if anyone who originally posted on it is still around, perhaps you could give me the details of the garages who fitted your towbars...

I'm in Coventry, so anywhere in Birmingham wouldn't be too bad. I'm getting a quote from my dealer at the moment (Listers in Coventry), but - having see the chaos involved in getting this done - I'd really like to get it done by a garage that's actually done it before with the proper rear bumper and all the fittings...

Thanks,
    Nick

0 0 0

4. Re: Eos Tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Nick

If you are interested in having a tow bar fitted to your vehicle we will be able to do it for you.

Just supplied with single electrics and a bypass relay you are looking at £207.63 and that is a Westfalia detachable towbar

EOS Tow Bar

for a fitted price please give us a call on 0161 886 5798 8am-5pm mon-fri

Scott
    P.F.Jones Support Team

We will beat any like for like price on all Witter and Westfalia Towbars 0161 872 4755

0 0 0

5. Re: Eos Tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'd be pleased to receive any advice/feedback about having a towbar fitted on my VW 2010 Eos (2.0 Tdi SE in reflex silver).
    I will probably opt for the detachable Westfalia bar with dedicated 13 pin wiring. Initial cost enquiries with local installers haven’t been very fruitful so far due to their lack of Eos fitting experience.
    Any advice/feedback on the following queries would be useful:
    - can the existing rear bumper accommodate the Westfalia bar (with a cut out access hatch and surface cover plate fitted), as Miket in Oct.2008? or
    - is it necessary to obtain the modified rear bumper from VW (with integral access hatch and plate)?
    Recommendations for any experienced Eos towbar fitters in the Oxford (UK) area with costs, etc. would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Smike; 02-01-2011 at 06:43 PM. Reason: no responses from members

0 0 0

6. Re: Eos Tow bar 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Yes they eos is capable of towing upto 1800kg depending on the engine please check your log book for the exact towing capacity for the best price on eos towbar please check P.F.Jones ltd

0 0 0

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789