1. My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is my new motor. 2.0TDi S-Line in meteor grey, cruise control, alacantra leather seats, S-Line alloys, standard sports suspension.

Having just viewed someone else's extensive pics of their new white S-line on another thread, my pics feel largely redundant, but thought I'd post them anyways, if only to give potential buyers a look at the colour.

Externally the car look so sharp. When I picked it up from the dealership the S-Line body really took my breath away. It gets that balance of muscular and class just right. A real head turner, especially when the LEDs are on durung the day, they really do look the business. The photos don't really give the full impact of the car.

The car itself is a dream to drive. So much smoother and quieter than my previous B6 sport. Cruising on the motorway it hardly feels like you're over 70mph and on the country roads I've never felt so glued to the road.

Internally the S-Line seats are very comfy and the cockpit layout has everything where it should be. The MMI is great and the SD card reader is superb, a great feature. The foot pedal positions are quite diferent from what I'm used to and I've taken a week to adjust my driving position. You feel like your left foot is catching on the footrest every time you depress the clutch, until you get used to moving your foot over to the left a wee bit. The steering initially felt heavy compared to my previous car, but again I'm used to this now. If I had the option again I would get the servotronic steering fitted.

I'm just really enjoying it at the moment. I've only seen three or four other B8s on the road, so it's good to be turning heads at the moment!

It'd be good to hear how others are getting on with their S-Lines.

HotChip

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/l..._tab_my_albums

PHOTOS ADDED FROM PHOTOBUCKET -- RickT

Last edited by RickT; 03-06-2008 at 10:53 PM.
    2011 A4 2.0TDi S-Line quattro (phantom black), 19" 7 Arm Double Spoke Alloys, Damper Control, Parking Plus, AMI, B & O Sound, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Prep Low

0 0 0

2. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've realised the link's not working. Bear with me......

Right, should be working now.
    2011 A4 2.0TDi S-Line quattro (phantom black), 19" 7 Arm Double Spoke Alloys, Damper Control, Parking Plus, AMI, B & O Sound, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Prep Low

0 0 0

3. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Now that is sexy, nice choice
    Just another B7 Estate

0 0 0

4. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotChip View Post
    This is my new motor. 2.0TDi S-Line in meteor grey, cruise control, alacantra leather seats, S-Line alloys, standard sports suspension.

Having just viewed someone else's extensive pics of their new white S-line on another thread, my pics feel largely redundant, but thought I'd post them anyways, if only to give potential buyers a look at the colour.

Externally the car look so sharp. When I picked it up from the dealership the S-Line body really took my breath away. It gets that balance of muscular and class just right. A real head turner, especially when the LEDs are on durung the day, they really do look the business. The photos don't really give the full impact of the car.

The car itself is a dream to drive. So much smoother and quieter than my previous B6 sport. Cruising on the motorway it hardly feels like you're over 70mph and on the country roads I've never felt so glued to the road.

Internally the S-Line seats are very comfy and the cockpit layout has everything where it should be. The MMI is great and the SD card reader is superb, a great feature. The foot pedal positions are quite diferent from what I'm used to and I've taken a week to adjust my driving position. You feel like your left foot is catching on the footrest every time you depress the clutch, until you get used to moving your foot over to the left a wee bit. The steering initially felt heavy compared to my previous car, but again I'm used to this now. If I had the option again I would get the servotronic steering fitted.

I'm just really enjoying it at the moment. I've only seen three or four other B8s on the road, so it's good to be turning heads at the moment!

It'd be good to hear how others are getting on with their S-Lines.

HotChip

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/l..._tab_my_albums

Alcantara seats ??? it looks like full leather for me but is it milano or valcona

0 0 0

5. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlish View Post
    Alcantara seats ??? it looks like full leather for me but is it milano or valcona
    You're right, it's Milano leather. I got mixed up in all the excitement.

0 0 0

6. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yum yum, that looks great. not seen one that colour on the road yet.

nice choice

0 0 0

7. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi - stunning new car. I am in the Ferry and have a Lava Grey S-line due to be built in weeks 25 and delivery in early July. Are your parking sensors factory fitted or dealer fit? After ordering the car I was informed by Camerons that rear sensors were no longer available and cant decide whether to dealer fit them or not.. had bad experience of previous dealer fits on other makes!?!?

0 0 0

8. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Looks very sharp indeed HotChip. Can't make out from the photo, do you have an aerial ?
    2020 B9 A4 Avant Black Edition S Tronic
    2016 FL C7 A6 Avant Ultra Black Edition S Tronic | 2015 FL C7 A6 Avant Ultra Black Edition - S Tronic
    2012 B7 A4 Avant SLine |2008 B7 A4 Avant Sline | 2008 VW Golf PD150 GTI | 2007 VW Golf PD150 GTI
    2004 B6 A4 Avant Sport | 2000 A3 1.8T Sport | 1983 VW Golf GTX

0 0 0

9. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allya View Post
    Hi - stunning new car. I am in the Ferry and have a Lava Grey S-line due to be built in weeks 25 and delivery in early July. Are your parking sensors factory fitted or dealer fit? After ordering the car I was informed by Camerons that rear sensors were no longer available and cant decide whether to dealer fit them or not.. had bad experience of previous dealer fits on other makes!?!?
    Rear sensors were dealer fitted. Apparently they come white and they spray them at the dealer's workshop. I was a bit worried about it but I think they look great. A seamless colour match.

You live in Broughty Ferry? I'll look out for you!

0 0 0

10. Re: My new S-Line 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B6 Andy101 View Post
    Looks very sharp indeed HotChip. Can't make out from the photo, do you have an aerial ?
    No, no aerial. I misread the brochure when choosing my options and didn't realise you could get a low phone prep without the Sat Nav. I'm kicking myself!!!!

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast