Notices

User Tag List

Thread: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hagis View Post
    Nice photos Rick, you're not about to try and sell us a timeshare, are you?

No, not at all.... mybe i should of put Booked... rather than got...

Rick

0 0 0

2. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    all looks very nice

not very often you get lucky and have a brand spanker for a hire car,

this was mine last year
    it was driven brand new from Vancouver to Calgary where i collected it, and took it back 3500k later
    Ford explorer 5.0 V8

over the whole time i had it, the computer said it returned 38mpg Awesome!!!!!

Stu

0 0 0

3. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Some car and what looks like fantastic scenery.
    One German, Two Italian.
    It's a Mercedes Benzzzz though

0 0 0

4. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    words cannot describe the scenery,
    i've always wanted to go to Canada, but always had other places higher up the priority list, or had lack of money!!!

through a set of very sad circumstances, i was given the opportunity to go last year, and wow!!! always loved NZ, but Canada is just so much bigger!!!!!

couple more teasers

Stu

PS, Rick, sorry for hi-jacking your thread

0 0 0

5. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Absolutely stunning, look at the bears too, got to be on the list of things to do
    One German, Two Italian.
    It's a Mercedes Benzzzz though

0 0 0

6. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    we saw 7 in the 2 weeks, including the above "mum and cub" just walking along the side of the road!!

had a Moose walkout in front of us, the same day a local said "you won't see moose, we don't even see them and we live here"!!!!

Stu

0 0 0

7. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We went to visit a nature reserve when we were in Vancouver (Grouse Mountain) and were watching the bears they had in an enclosure that had been rescued being fed. I turned round and saw another bear and was just about to point it out to the wife when I realised it was a wild bear that had saddled up to see what was going on!

0 0 0

8. Re: A Few Holiday Photos and Hire Car Review.. --- Loads of Photos - large Post 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    these were all wild,

we were told by locals not to approach them, but if they became agitated, make lots of noise, like bibbibg the car horn!!!

Stu

0 0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12