1. Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have carried out a detailed analysis from posts on this board & can now tell you within 10 minutes how long it will take from order to build to delivery. Think I am telling porkies? Of course I am.

It is true I have checked lots of posts but in truth there is no strong pattern at all - except most people are hacked off with the wait & cannot understand why Audi hasn't got its act together.

But I do think there is a pattern of sorts. Order to build will probably take 8-11 weeks with delivery a couple of weeks afterwards. So anyone thinking of placing an order now should be looking at order - delivery of 3 months. There are some outragous exceptions but there is no evidence that the timescales are shrinking.

There is a quick order cycle though if you can plug into Group Stock. In other words find a dealer that has access to a supply of ready made cars. But you may end up paying for lots of high cost - low value gizzmos already built on the car.

Me, I have just 5 weeks to wait. I think. Maybe. Possibly. Please!
    It was well worth "patiently" for A4 SE 2.0TDI Multitronic in Aruba Blue.

0 0 0

2. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've had mine about 7 weeks now and I'm getting bored with it. I'm now looking forward to my new B9.
    AUDI A4 2.0 TDi SE - Only enough money for-
    Hill hold assist
    17in 10 Spoke wheels
    Brilliant Red
    Rear Parking Sensors

0 0 0

3. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I think 8-11 weeks and then a few weeks for delivery is a bit keen. Ive been told that an order for a S Line last week will not be received until sometime in September, that could be 16-19 weeks. Some people here ordered in March when the books opened for the S Line still with no ETA. If mine was due at the end of August I would rather wait for a 58 reg in September to be honest.

Your time line for stanard and SE might be spot on though

However, there are posts on here of at least two S Lines and people picking up theirs soon, so hopefully the factory lines are now running at 100%.

0 0 0

4. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Order my 1.8t with both S-line packages beginning of April and was told I could take delivery begin July. Just checked today and everything is on schedule and the car should go in to production next week.

0 0 0

5. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    billp2 Guest
    Ordered my new 2.0 litre TDI SLine today, told delivery about 12 weeks,

0 0 0

6. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by billp2 View Post
    Ordered my new 2.0 litre TDI SLine today, told delivery about 12 weeks,

Me too! Ordered my 2.0TDI S-Line last week and was told 12 weeks. I was hoping to have it start of August. The only up side is that if it drifts to Sept then I get the new reg. My 2004 2.0se A4 is on its last legs.

0 0 0

7. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Got a letter today regarding my order which went in on the 1/5/08 with car expected to be delivered on 27/8/08 so thats almost 4 months. They left off the 30mm drop too, gits

0 0 0

8. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Agreed not much of a pattern but adding lots of options does seem to delay the delivery date. I ordered on 7th March and collect the car on Monday so about 9 weeks all done. Only options were Bluetooth prep, servotronic, hill hold and tyre pressure monitors.

0 0 0

9. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkc View Post
    Got a letter today regarding my order which went in on the 1/5/08 with car expected to be delivered on 27/8/08 so thats almost 4 months. They left off the 30mm drop too, gits
    Quote Originally Posted by belly buster View Post
    Agreed not much of a pattern but adding lots of options does seem to delay the delivery date. I ordered on 7th March and collect the car on Monday so about 9 weeks all done. Only options were Bluetooth prep, servotronic, hill hold and tyre pressure monitors.
    How can there be such a big difference between the above. What did you two guys order?

My order sits in the middle - Ordered 15th March due to be built week 21 so delivery likely around 12th June.
    It was well worth "patiently" for A4 SE 2.0TDI Multitronic in Aruba Blue.

0 0 0

10. Re: Delivery Date Calculator 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered on the 17th Feb, currently a build date of week 21 so fingers crossed that looks like early June for delivery.

1.8 SE tfsi +leather +hill start +interior light pack +electric folding mirrors +symphony radio +parking plus +metallic paint

0 0 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast